Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 127

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Pedro's Place

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/4/15 23:39
Group:
Registered Users
Pdero's Place is pretty good, they have a great $4 cuban sandwich and tasty fruit shakes.

That said, it's no where near as good as El Sabroso. They have only been open a month and I've eaten there about seven times. It's the only place I know that actually closes early on Friday because they have RUN OUT OF FOOD. There is a constant line of about a dozen people at the counter and the tables are always filled. The wait staff are pretty slow, but they are super-friendly so it works out in the end. There is no better eatery in the Heights.

Posted on: 2009/4/15 23:46

Re: Pedro's Place
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/19 20:33
From The Heights
Group:
Registered Users
I've eaten at Pedro's with friends a few times and I like it. (Great roast chicken and cafe con leche, good sandwiches.) It's usually pretty quiet. I don't know why it doesn't get more business.

Are you thinking of Sabroso's -- the other, busier place? I haven't gone there yet.

Posted on: 2009/4/14 1:43
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

Pedro's Place

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/4/13 23:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Does anyone know what the story is with Pedro's Place on Central Avenue? I've eaten there on numerous occasions, and the food is topnotch and tasty. Yet, aside from the random customer shuffling in to buy an empanada, I always seem to be the only diner in the joint. On the other hand, another nearby Spanish eatery is always packed. Is there something I should know?

Posted on: 2009/4/12 13:41

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017