Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
72 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 72

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Sanai Restaurant, 510 Summit Avenue, Jersey City, NJ
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/3 23:20
Group:
Registered Users
what's the price range like? i live about a block and a half away from the old summit house. i was only there when it was laico's.

Posted on: 2009/3/8 6:24

Sanai Restaurant, 510 Summit Avenue, Jersey City, NJ

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/6 11:44
Group:
Registered Users

This restaurant has undergone a MAJOR menu overhaul..  Starting with the Executive Chef, Clarence "Mr.Cee" Johnson; a well known local celebrity Executive Chef to the Jersey Shore circuit.  Some Bay Heads would know him for his excellence at Bella Luna and Red Heads down the Jersey Shore.  His specialities include italian classics (the Chicken Parm is thick and fabulous!) and he makes one mean Steak!  Do yourself a favor, GO NOW...it is a quiet secret right now..but while they are getting the finishing touches made to their website and marketing...you may have a hard time later getting a table.  Every the constant professional the Executive Chef uses only the freshest foods in all his dishes. 

There is plenty of municipal and street parking available next door, easy to access from Hoboken, the Journal Square PATH station is 1/2 a block away and it is certainly worth the trip!

Posted on: 2009/3/8 4:26

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017