Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
153 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 153

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Luck was on their side at Greenville dice game as shots rang out
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Same corner as the Greenville dice game

=========================
Pistol pulled on Jersey City cops

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Responding to a call about a man with a gun, Jersey City cops found themselves staring down the barrel of a .380-caliber pistol on Tuesday, officials said.

But when police drew their weapons, the man later identified as Kory Lloyd, 29, of Wade Street, put his weapon down, police reports said.

After being arrested at about 6:42 p.m. at Rutgers and Stevens avenues, Lloyd was charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, possession of marijuana and weapons offenses, police said.

A search of Lloyd's pants' pockets revealed two bags of suspected marijuana, officials said.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2008/9/4 6:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/13 17:19
From time to time
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
A game of dice nearly turned deadly Thursday night....as shots rang out but apparently did not hit anyone

Resized Image

Posted on: 2008/8/30 22:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/13 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
How do you fire at a crowd and manage to not hit anyone? Not that I'm complaining. Do people still play dice? Do they still say "baby needs a new pair of shoes" while shaking the dice? I must admit, craps is a complete mystery to me. I have absolutely no idea how it works. I know that "snake eyes" is a bad thing, or is it good? I'm not sure. Other than that, all I know is that you stand around in a circle with a handfull of money and shout a lot and throw some money down on the ground and then curse and get pissed off after the guy rolls the dice. And if there's a hot chick there you ask her to blow on the dice, this apparently makes them work better. It's a very old game, they "cast lots" in the bible. This article could have been printed 150 years ago without changing one word.

Posted on: 2008/8/30 12:18

Luck was on their side at Greenville dice game as shots rang out
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Luck was on their side at dice game

Jersey Journal
Saturday, August 30, 2008

A game of dice nearly turned deadly Thursday night in the Greenville section of Jersey City, as shots rang out but apparently did not hit anyone, police said.

A group of men told cops they were gambling in front of a building at Rutgers and Stevens avenues shortly after 9 p.m. when three men approached, reports said. One of the men pulled out a handgun and fired at the crowd, reports said.

Posted on: 2008/8/30 10:50

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017