Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
77 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 77

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

THE POPE AT MAXWELL'S??--THIS FRIDAY 4/18
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/8 22:31
Group:
Registered Users
I just heard a rumor that the Pope is planning on making an appearance at our show in Hoboken on Friday.

I don't know where he thinks he is going to park the Pope-mobile on the crowded streets of Hoboken, but if he makes it we'll be sure to dedicate, our song, "Rich and Famous" to him.

JERSEY CITY'S OWN, THE MILWAUKEES ARE AT MAXWELL'S!

FRIDAY, APRIL 18, 2008
DOORS AT 9PM
$8

THE MILWAUKEES- www.myspace.com/themilwaukees
SPIRALING (w/ JC's own, Marty O'K) www.myspace.com/spiraling
THE MOLOTOV COCKTAILS- www.myspace.com/molotovcockrock
STEREO DELUXE (from indy) www.myspace.com/stereodeluxe

The Milwaukees will be celebrating the re-release of their critically acclaimed American Anthems vol. 1 on Friday, April 18th @ Maxwells in Hoboken, NJ.

Why the re-release? Well, starting on Friday April 18th, the album is going to be available as a free download. Anyone who downloads the full album in the first month will also get an unreleased bonus track.

from SPACE CITY ROCK:
"Clearly, The Milwaukees haven't set out to either reinvent or redefine rudimentary rock so much as they've remained determined to simply redeploy it in new and more creative ways. The lion's share of the collection fits well within the "back-to-basics" genre movement of the late '70s/early '80s, which produced not only diecast-styled groups like Springstein or Huey Lewis, but also New Wave groups of The Pretenders' or The Cars' ilk."

Posted on: 2008/4/17 13:16

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017