Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Chrissy Roberts Concert @ Warwick Valley Winery
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Christina Roberts [chrissyroberts372@hotmail.com]

Hi everyone! Greg Freeborg and I will be having our concert series next weekend on Friday and Saturday nights. Please come and join us if you can!

I've been busy writing and recording some new music which is always fun. Also-I am working on my myspace music page. It is simple and still in the works but I am going to be updating it with performance dates and other information about my music. If you have a myspace account yourself request to be my "friend" -I would love to build up my network for music stuff!

Here is my myspace music link

http://www.myspace.com/chrissyrobertsmusic

Hope to see you in Warwick or Allendale!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday Feb 22
Beantowne Gourmet
86 W Allendale Ave
Allendale, NJ 07401
(201) 785-1255

http://www.beantownecoffeehouse.com/home.htm

We will start around 8:00 until 10:30 or 11:00.

This is an adorable little coffeehouse in Allendale, NJ-it is really easy to get to from route 17. Take route 17 north to Allendale Ave West. Go to the end of the ramp and make a right. Go about 1 mile and you will go through an intersection at Franklin Tpke. Go straight, pass an A&P on the left and the coffeehouse will be on your right. It is about 10 minutes from Paramus.

Saturday Feb 23
Warwick Valley Winery
14 Little York Road, Warwick, New York 10998

Afternoon Music Series
2:00-5:00 pm

The Warwick Valley Winery has an awesome collection of wines which are distributed all around our area (Mile square Hoboken, Cork and Keg in Emerson) Their winery is located in gorgeous Warwick, a scenic day trip kind of drive from the NYC area. They feature wine tastings (last I checked it was $3), wine by the bottle, a wood burning stove for cold afternoons and a kitchen with a lot of yummy sandwiches, pizzas, fruit and cheese platters etc. They have live music every weekend afternoon from 2-5 pm in their cozy seating area. The winery is kid friendly-I have seen informal dancig by kids at the foot of the stage on many a performance.

Hope to see you next weekend or sometime soon. Thanks as always for your support :)
Chrissy R

Posted on: 2008/2/16 13:10
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact