Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
65 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 65

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users






Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 18:42
Last Login :
3/15 23:54
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4119
Offline
Not professional and sounds like road rage to me ! Maybe some anger management and verbal judo training is overdue for some !

Posted on: 2016/7/27 22:01
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/2/14 18:30
Last Login :
6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.


Someone hurt your feelings because you whine about something but doing nothing about it so you call their story BS, common theme with your posts. Awaiting lame response.


Very well said psyop!


I made an unfortunate statement regarding a cop being jerk for no reason considering what is going on today, and what that could lead to. Then I get called out by LoKo498 for nonsense but meanwhile he give's an answer more vague and useless to answer the post" Man in the police type uniform" with," I don't know him but I have seen him in the Duncan Donuts on Union street and Westside ave ? Okay ! Any worse then my post ? Being your all so bright and informative.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 20:42
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/10/21 23:17
Last Login :
2/15 12:43
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 809
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.


Someone hurt your feelings because you whine about something but doing nothing about it so you call their story BS, common theme with your posts. Awaiting lame response.


Very well said psyop!

Posted on: 2016/7/26 19:59
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/25 0:34
Last Login :
9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 356
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.


Someone hurt your feelings because you whine about something but doing nothing about it so you call their story BS, common theme with your posts. Awaiting lame response.


Talk about getting feelings hurt, you read like a cry baby for attacking Yvonne ( because she's an older woman) over transgender remark.s Common, if not only posts you make.


Me standing up to a bigot(age has nothing to do with it) and you whining about a jerk cop have what to do with each other?


Nothing ! You said that I am whining, and I say your posts are obsessive . and almost deranged. whether it be the subject or the person that is posting that you attack.


Just calling out BS when I see it. Someone spewing bigoted crap(in which you are specifically referring to) is not an attack, it's a response. In your original post you talk about a cop who have you crap and you did nothing, which is your right but then when you get responses that weren't to your liking you call them a liar, hmm.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 18:48
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/2/14 18:30
Last Login :
6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.


Someone hurt your feelings because you whine about something but doing nothing about it so you call their story BS, common theme with your posts. Awaiting lame response.


Talk about getting feelings hurt, you read like a cry baby for attacking Yvonne ( because she's an older woman) over transgender remark.s Common, if not only posts you make.


Me standing up to a bigot(age has nothing to do with it) and you whining about a jerk cop have what to do with each other?


Nothing ! You said that I am whining, and I say your posts are obsessive . and almost deranged. whether it be the subject or the person that is posting that you attack.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 17:59
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/25 0:34
Last Login :
9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 356
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.


Someone hurt your feelings because you whine about something but doing nothing about it so you call their story BS, common theme with your posts. Awaiting lame response.


Talk about getting feelings hurt, you read like a cry baby for attacking Yvonne ( because she's an older woman) over transgender remark.s Common, if not only posts you make.


Me standing up to a bigot(age has nothing to do with it) and you whining about a jerk cop have what to do with each other?

Posted on: 2016/7/26 17:31
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/2/14 18:30
Last Login :
6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.


Someone hurt your feelings because you whine about something but doing nothing about it so you call their story BS, common theme with your posts. Awaiting lame response.


Talk about getting feelings hurt, you read like a cry baby for attacking Yvonne ( because she's an older woman) over transgender remark.s Common, if not only posts you make.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 16:27
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/2/14 18:30
Last Login :
6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
[quote]
Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.[/quot

Yeah Sure I ll call Brian Stack and he will remember your story.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 10:27
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/12/12 0:13
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 756
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.


Call up Brian Stack & ask him. This incident took place during Sandy when I asked the officer a simple question & got a smart ass answer. I blew his answer off as him just being a jerk but when he started up again after several minutes later, I smiled took the picture & contacted Stack's office. Stack put me in touch with, then, Chief Barrett & the rest as they say is history.

Quite frankly, I don't give two hoots & a holler if you believe me or not, I know what happened. You two can't even tell anyone what your offenders look like much less call them to task for what you say was unprofessional behaviour. Both your stories are a tad weak. BTW, if an officer EVER "F" bombed me, he would be in the basement filing room. The reason some police take these kinds of liberties is because of the people's failure to demand better from them as well as themselves. Think about it, your inaction, to a small thing, has empowered someone, an officer no less, to possibly fall into a behavioural pattern that benefits no one.

Good job in letting a policeman speak to you that way & not doing anything.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 1:20

Edited by HeightsBrat on 2016/7/26 1:46:42
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/25 0:34
Last Login :
9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 356
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.


Someone hurt your feelings because you whine about something but doing nothing about it so you call their story BS, common theme with your posts. Awaiting lame response.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 1:16
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/10/21 23:17
Last Login :
2/15 12:43
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 809
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


I would accept this, really? I think you have me confused with someone else!
I think you tho, HAVE been eating crayons all day!
GOOD BYE

Posted on: 2016/7/26 0:48
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/2/14 18:30
Last Login :
6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.


Unlike your unlikely story, we were only bringing out the lousy attitude of the cop. Your brave cop story seems a little weak.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 13:39
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/12/12 0:13
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 756
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.


Had similar run in with a po-po from Union City. Solution was very simple, especially in this day & age. Couldn't see name or badge number because he had a traffic vest over it. BUT he couldn't hide his face from my cellphone camera, which I then sent to the Chief of Police with an explanation of the incident.


Both of you pointing out an incident means nothing because you have basically said nothing but that the mean policeman yelled at you.

Posted on: 2016/7/24 23:24
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#7
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/11/8 1:01
Last Login :
2016/10/23 7:20
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 27
Offline
I had a JCPD Officer ask me if "I eat crayons all day?". I never heard that phrase before but my friends explained to me that he was basically calling me a retard. He walked up to my car and yelled it into my window. I was at a malfunctioning traffic light and he was directing traffic but I thought he was waiving me forward. I started to pull into the interescion and that's when he walked up to my car and yelled that. He was very angry. I should have gotten his badge number. I see them being disrespectful all of the time.

Posted on: 2016/7/24 13:32
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/2/14 18:30
Last Login :
6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


I was pointing out the attitude of this cop.to speak to someone this way. Git it ? Would you accept a cop speaking to you in this manner ? You sound like you would.

Posted on: 2016/7/23 18:03
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2015/4/15 3:56
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 922
Offline
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?


Vag pacification...

Posted on: 2016/7/22 3:31
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/10/21 23:17
Last Login :
2/15 12:43
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 809
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

And this is being posted why? Did I miss something?

Posted on: 2016/7/21 23:43
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/2/14 18:30
Last Login :
6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
If I had an altercation with him I would have taken his name, but I was in the car and couldn't read his name and no reason to take his name at that time. So that makes your observation useless.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 14:45
 Top 


Re: Uptight Newark ave cop
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/10/21 23:17
Last Login :
2/15 12:43
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 809
Offline
Quote:

Poncho11 wrote:
Driving on Newark ave approaching the cross walk by the Archer and I was allowing a women to cross ( I thought) when some blond cop yells keep your fucking eyes on the road. He was throwing love nothings at this women who I was allowing to cross. I guess he thought I was interfering. I said how about I talk to you that way, and report you. . I was waiting to get pulled over, but nothing.

No officer name? I guess this is a useless post!

Posted on: 2016/7/19 23:01
 Top 


Uptight Newark ave cop
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/2/14 18:30
Last Login :
6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
Driving on Newark ave approaching the cross walk by the Archer and I was allowing a women to cross ( I thought) when some blond cop yells keep your #ucking eyes on the road. He was throwing love nothings at this women who I was allowing to cross. I guess he thought I was interfering. I said how about I talk to you that way, and report you. . I was waiting to get pulled over, but nothing.

Posted on: 2016/7/18 20:10
 Top 








[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017