Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Teens Caught Stealing Vodka - Attack Clerk at Heights Liquor Store
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/3 23:20
Group:
Registered Users
when i was a kid this location was a really shady arcade/pool hall. so sad that this happened but happy that the kids were apprehended.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 7:07

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/10/26 17:23
Group:
Registered Users
Glad they caught the teens! I'm a fan of this store. It's clean, has a good selection and the people there are knowledgeable and friendly.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 2:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/17 15:41
Group:
Registered Users
It's a nice looking store but their prices are yoo high. I find much better deals at the Buy Rite downtown.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 1:44

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/8/6 17:44
Group:
Banned
I am sad for everyone who works there! Palisade Wine & Liquor is my local - as wall as favorite - liquor store, and everyone there is terrific! The lady who handles the wine sells has been so helpful, and I have been introduced to many great wines by her. Just the other weekend, they had a JC woman who is producing her own line of salsas giving away samples, clearly the PW&L staff are trying their best to be more of a neighborhood institution than just another store, so I am sorry this had to happen to them.

What a shame, with so few good shopping options in the Heights!

Posted on: 2010/2/24 23:09

Teens Caught Stealing Vodka - Attack Clerk at Heights Liquor Store
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Two 15-year-olds caught trying to steal vodka at Jersey City Heights liquor store Wednesday, February 24, 2010 Two 15-year-olds got their gooses cooked Monday afternoon when they tried to walk out of a Jersey City liquor store with a bottle of vodka, reports said. According to the store employee and surveillance video at Palisade Wine and Liquor, at 401 Palisade Ave., the two teens came into the store about 1:30 p.m. and picked up a bottle of Grey Goose vodka worth $40, reports said. Because the teens didn't look old enough to purchase alcohol, the store employee asked to see ID, reports said. At that point, the teens pushed the store employee into a display case, causing several bottles of liquor to fall and break, and threatened to hit the employee over the head with the bottle of vodka, reports said. But the store owner, who was in another room, heard the commotion and came out and helped the employee subdue the teens and hold them until police arrived, reports said. The 15-year-olds were charged with robbery and taken to the Hudson County Youth House in Secaucus. KEN THORBOURNE

Posted on: 2010/2/24 12:11

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017