Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
160 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 160

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: 5th Floor Walkup
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/18 1:42
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
I'm assuming the doubting Thomases have a housing glut in mind. Or perhaps they aren't familiar with the city's rise.

Also assuming you are talking about Lincoln Park and that you are relatively young?

Regardless, congratulations on the purchase. You'll be just fine so long as you have a steady and sufficient income stream. There's no way real estate values in this city are going down anytime soon.

Posted on: 2014/6/3 1:14

Re: 5th Floor Walkup
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

GeneralQTP wrote:
Hi All - I am in the process of purchasing a 5th floor walkup. It is pricey, but it's in a renovated building over a park with roof access, plus other great amenities. My friends and family freaked me out by saying that resale value will suffer greatly and there will be less prospective buyers, making this a bad investment. Curious of the community's opinion - my life savings is at stake.

It's resale will suffer only if you're overpaying for it now! There should already be a discount for you on the $/ft calc for the 5th floor relative to lower floor or elevator units. If the roof is exclusive to you, I guess that's a bonus you'll pay for to balance the climb.

Posted on: 2014/6/3 1:13

5th Floor Walkup

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/6/16 14:52
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Hi All - I am in the process of purchasing a 5th floor walkup. It is pricey, but it's in a renovated building over a park with roof access, plus other great amenities. My friends and family freaked me out by saying that resale value will suffer greatly and there will be less prospective buyers, making this a bad investment. Curious of the community's opinion - my life savings is at stake.

Posted on: 2014/6/3 0:05

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017