Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
28 user(s) are online (16 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 28

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Anyone know of a peditrician who is anti-vaccine or vaccine neutral in JC?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
Since doctors seem to have more knowledge about vaccines than the average person, I think if 94% of them (from this study) CHOOSE to vaccinate their own kids, then they may be on to something.

http://file.scirp.org/pdf/OJPed20120300003_46564276.pdf

Posted on: 4/18 14:57
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
As I imagined, this is a very sensitive topic. I will leave you all with this. It should be up to the parents. We should have be forced to vaccinate. Every child is different, and more testing/research needs to be done to study the long term effects as well as the combining of vaccines during a given doctor's visit. <------ No, some things obviously shouldn't be left up to the parents because you've shown how outright ignorant you are about the subject. Another reason people should be forced to get a license before procreating.

Posted on: 4/18 14:19
utterly deplorable
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Listen, kids are sicker than ever. Cancer in kids is at all time high levels. Learning disorders are on the rise. Autism is spiking, especially among boys. The data doesn't lie.

Don't forget there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. The data can be manipulated to say whatever you want it to.

Posted on: 4/18 14:05
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Learning disorders and Autism seem like they are on the rise, but that's because the definition of these has been expanded to include many more children. I'm almost 40 now, but if the Autism spectrum was as wide it is now, I would have been classified as Autistic for sure.

I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet, I may have missed it, but the biggest reason to get children vaccinated is at a certain percentage of vaccinated people we all have herd immunity. Yes small cases will pop up, but they won't turn into major outbreaks.

There are some people with legitimate reasons why they can not receive some vaccines. It's vaccinating everyone else that protects them I would just have a plan in place to home school your kids.

Posted on: 4/18 14:04
Print Top

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
As I imagined, this is a very sensitive topic. I will leave you all with this. It should be up to the parents. We should have be forced to vaccinate. Every child is different, and more testing/research needs to be done to study the long term effects as well as the combining of vaccines during a given doctor's visit.

1) Please don't go comparing ingesting to injecting. When ingesting aluminum and/or chlorine, your gut has an opportunity to fed off the toxins. When injecting, your body has no chance of fighting the toxins.

2) Glyphosate- You are what you eat AND you are what you eat eats. In order other words, one of the ingredients in some vaccines is cow tissue. If the cows are eating the very grains that are being fertilized by Monsanto's Round Up, then guess what. It's in the cow tissue, and thus in the vaccine.

3) Thimerosal is still in vaccines as "trace amounts". That's a fact. You may not see them listed because the percentage is below a certain level but it's there. And again, any amount of toxins going straight into the bloodstream is troubling. Why not demand big Pharma spend a little money investigating ingestable vaccines?

Listen, doctors used to say a cigarette a day is good for the body. It's helps you relax. Blah, blah, blah. It took decades for the truth to come out about the negative consequences of smoking because the Tobacco industry used its money to influence Government. Vaccines is another big money business. A lot is at stake for these Pharma companies. I don't expect them to roll over. But I am willing to do the digging to make the best decisions for my family.

Hey your kids are vaccinated. Good for you. You guys have nothing to fear. Load your kids up with these vaccines. They will be protected. No need to worry by my kid and my parenting skills.

Listen, kids are sicker than ever. Cancer in kids is at all time high levels. Learning disorders are on the rise. Autism is spiking, especially among boys. The data doesn't lie. Something is going on. I have a hutch why. And it's shame that greed is getting in the middle.

Posted on: 4/18 13:56
Print Top

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
1) In 1987, Congress made it impossible to sue the Pharma companies related to vaccine injuries. That's when Pharma realized that they could make huge profits from vaccines because there is no longer any downside risk from costly lawsuits. As a result, the number of vaccines kids receive today has gone from 16 shots thru age 18 to 67 shots thru age 18 from 1987 to 2017. Coincidence? I think not.

2) In addition, vaccines are not subjected to the same testing/scrutiny as medicine. They do not have use double placebo testing and the length of time to get a vaccine to the market is a lot shorter. As a result, vaccines require less R&D expense and thus another reason why vaccines are very profitable to pharma companies

3) Two wrongs don't make a right. In life, that's true. In science, that's true. Do you know the ingredients in a typical vaccine? Most vaccines contain aluminum, thimerosal (aka mercury) and glyphosate (aka the carcinogetic toxin found in Monsanto's Round Up). These are toxins folks and it is being injected straight into the blood stream. There is a possibility of it getting into the brain and cause a lot of havoc. And don't get me started about "trace amounts". It's going straight into the blood stream. Your body has no defense to that.

4) 75 cents of each vaccine administered goes into a vaccine trust fund. When someone is harmed by a vaccine, they go to vaccine court. Thus far, $3.6 billion has been paid out. The MMR can contribute to causing Autism. The effects are even more magnified in baby boys (especially african american). If a parent gives their baby, baby tylenol after the MMR to fight the fever, the Acetaminophen, the toxins in vaccine along with the baby's testosterone magnify the effects and increase the chances of speech delay, auto immune disorders and autism.

5) Peditricians main money maker is vaccines. Big pharmas pay out big bonuses to doctors who follow their vaccine schedules. Without vaccines, it is very difficult for peditricians to be profitable. The peditricians don't have your interest in check. There is a clear conflict of interest.

6) Big pharmas and CDC are not indepedent. Employees of the CDC routinely get lucrative job offers from Big Pharma companies such as Merck to join their team. CDC is essentially a marketing vehicle to promote vaccines so that the Big pharmas sell as many vaccines as possible.

7) The CDC cherry picks scientific data to suit their needs to make vaccines effective. What does "effective" even mean? It just means that the body has to produce anti-bodies when the vaccine is administered. The anti-bodies don't even have to prevent the flu/measles/mumps from happening. The very definition of "effective" is a joke.

8) All vaccines are tested independently. There have been no studies that research if two or three vaccines are given at once. There has been no tests if a flu vaccine and a hepitasis vaccine are given at the same time. Are there any synergistic effects? We don't know because no study has been conducted. Why? Because they know that the greater amount of toxins administered at one time, the greater the chances of bad results happening so why go there. Sometimes 3 to 4 vaccines are administered at one time. It doesn't make sense. No one falls victim to two diseases at one time. The combination of these vaccines are probably confusing the immune system and only bad outcomes can result.

You can scare me all you want. I agree that some vaccines are fine. But there are way too many and given way too close together and way too early in life. The truth doesn't come out because it is being suppressed by the very people who are supposed to protect your baby. There is no replacement for good nutrition. Your body is meant to fight off these diseases. If you are healthy and develop a strong immune system, you should not be afraid.

These vaccines can cause irrepairable damage to your precious child. It is irreversible. Your kid may never have a normal life, and your life will never be normal again.

I've done the risk reward analysis. Don't take your doctor's word. Don't take the CDC's word. Research the ingredients in your vaccine. They are hard to find. Ask you peditrician, what's in the vaccine? He probably does not even know. That's a problem.

Search the internet for the truth. When you hear the other side of the story, you may change your mind.

I have just tipped the ice berg on the facts. There is a ton more proof out there.

Don't take your doctor's word! Don't take the CDC's word! Take the word of some crazy shit on the internet.

Posted on: 4/18 13:53
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
QuackWatch.com is a great resource to help debunk some of the bunk pseudo science circulating about health, medical issues and nutrition.

They have a link about vaccines here:

http://www.quackwatch.com/search/webg ... e.cgi?ID=1&query=vaccines

It's worth a read.

Posted on: 4/18 13:47
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
1) In 1987, Congress made it impossible to sue the Pharma companies related to vaccine injuries. That's when Pharma realized that they could make huge profits from vaccines because there is no longer any downside risk from costly lawsuits. As a result, the number of vaccines kids receive today has gone from 16 shots thru age 18 to 67 shots thru age 18 from 1987 to 2017. Coincidence? I think not.

2) In addition, vaccines are not subjected to the same testing/scrutiny as medicine. They do not have use double placebo testing and the length of time to get a vaccine to the market is a lot shorter. As a result, vaccines require less R&D expense and thus another reason why vaccines are very profitable to pharma companies

3) Two wrongs don't make a right. In life, that's true. In science, that's true. Do you know the ingredients in a typical vaccine? Most vaccines contain aluminum, thimerosal (aka mercury) and glyphosate (aka the carcinogetic toxin found in Monsanto's Round Up). These are toxins folks and it is being injected straight into the blood stream. There is a possibility of it getting into the brain and cause a lot of havoc. And don't get me started about "trace amounts". It's going straight into the blood stream. Your body has no defense to that.

4) 75 cents of each vaccine administered goes into a vaccine trust fund. When someone is harmed by a vaccine, they go to vaccine court. Thus far, $3.6 billion has been paid out. The MMR can contribute to causing Autism. The effects are even more magnified in baby boys (especially african american). If a parent gives their baby, baby tylenol after the MMR to fight the fever, the Acetaminophen, the toxins in vaccine along with the baby's testosterone magnify the effects and increase the chances of speech delay, auto immune disorders and autism.

5) Peditricians main money maker is vaccines. Big pharmas pay out big bonuses to doctors who follow their vaccine schedules. Without vaccines, it is very difficult for peditricians to be profitable. The peditricians don't have your interest in check. There is a clear conflict of interest.

6) Big pharmas and CDC are not indepedent. Employees of the CDC routinely get lucrative job offers from Big Pharma companies such as Merck to join their team. CDC is essentially a marketing vehicle to promote vaccines so that the Big pharmas sell as many vaccines as possible.

7) The CDC cherry picks scientific data to suit their needs to make vaccines effective. What does "effective" even mean? It just means that the body has to produce anti-bodies when the vaccine is administered. The anti-bodies don't even have to prevent the flu/measles/mumps from happening. The very definition of "effective" is a joke.

8) All vaccines are tested independently. There have been no studies that research if two or three vaccines are given at once. There has been no tests if a flu vaccine and a hepitasis vaccine are given at the same time. Are there any synergistic effects? We don't know because no study has been conducted. Why? Because they know that the greater amount of toxins administered at one time, the greater the chances of bad results happening so why go there. Sometimes 3 to 4 vaccines are administered at one time. It doesn't make sense. No one falls victim to two diseases at one time. The combination of these vaccines are probably confusing the immune system and only bad outcomes can result.

You can scare me all you want. I agree that some vaccines are fine. But there are way too many and given way too close together and way too early in life. The truth doesn't come out because it is being suppressed by the very people who are supposed to protect your baby. There is no replacement for good nutrition. Your body is meant to fight off these diseases. If you are healthy and develop a strong immune system, you should not be afraid.

These vaccines can cause irrepairable damage to your precious child. It is irreversible. Your kid may never have a normal life, and your life will never be normal again.

I've done the risk reward analysis. Don't take your doctor's word. Don't take the CDC's word. Research the ingredients in your vaccine. They are hard to find. Ask you peditrician, what's in the vaccine? He probably does not even know. That's a problem.

Search the internet for the truth. When you hear the other side of the story, you may change your mind.

I have just tipped the ice berg on the facts. There is a ton more proof out there.
Almost everything about this is wrong. I have to leave now but I will come back and refute each point as best I can. For now though:

Quote:
#3Do you know the ingredients in a typical vaccine? Most vaccines contain aluminum, thimerosal (aka mercury) and glyphosate (aka the carcinogetic toxin found in Monsanto's Round Up). These are toxins folks and it is being injected straight into the blood stream.
WRONG WRONG WRONG. Thimerosal is NOT "aka" mercury. It contains mercury in a compound. See my above post. Thimerosal is NOT dangerous like elemental mercury is. Did you know you ingest Chlorine on a daily basis? OH MY GOD! Sodium Chloride. Ever used an antacid? That has aluminum in it. Aspirin? Aluminum in that. Loads of food additives have aluminum in it. Ever eaten an almond? You've been eating CYANIDE DEAR GOD! Eaten a poppy seed bagel? Congratulations, you're ingesting OPIUM. Ever drank water? Did you know you've been ingesting HYDROGEN which is a DEADLY EXPLOSIVE GAS THAT CAN POISON YOUR BLOODSTREAM????

All of these things are about the form it's in and how much you consume. Water can be deadly in certain levels. Salt can be too. The boogyman of aluminum and thimerosal, etc in vaccines is absurd. And all of that ignores that THIMEROSAL HASN'T BEEN USED IN VACCINES SINCE 2001 BECAUSE IDIOTS LIKE YOU SCARED EVERYONE AWAY FROM IT.

Also, the ONE "study" that found trace amounts of glyphosate in a few vaccines was funded by an anti-vaccine group. No other group has ever been able to recreate their results. It's a complete and utter bunk conspiracy. It doesn't even make sense that it would make its way into vaccines as its used solely as a pesticide.

Like I said, I will try to refute the rest as best I can, but I fear it's a losing battle because you will just plug your ears and say "yeah but that's what BIG PHARMA wants you to hear. It's all a conspiracy! How can I trust the CDC? Instead I trust NatureBlogVaccineReviewConspiracy.com"

Posted on: 4/18 12:45
Print Top

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
From VVP / PH
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
If you are healthy and develop a strong immune system, you should not be afraid.

the reality is not everyone has a healthy immune system. not only does it place your child at risk, but without "herd immunity", those who are ineligible to receive vaccines due to weakened immune systems (transplants, etc) are also at risk. this is how outbreaks happen.

Posted on: 4/18 12:18
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
But what does Yvonne think? :D

Posted on: 4/18 11:44
Print Top

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 4/18 11:21
Print Top

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 4/18 11:08
Print Top

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 4/18 10:56
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

K-Lo2 wrote:
Scar on shoulder in smallpox vaccine. Polio was oral

Ahh... you are correct. Small pox has been eradicated. As I typed the note I was not completely sure it was polio. The specialist also commented on chicken pox.

Posted on: 4/18 10:51
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
Hello,

The more I research and learn about vaccines, the more I am disturbed by the whole process.

I would like to find a doctor for my baby who understands my concerns and does not push/pressure us to get them for our baby.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks.

where are you "learning" about vaccines? Because whatever "facts" you're learning are wrong. Please vaccinate your children, not doing so is basically child abuse. You're endangering the well-being and safety of your child and other children because of some misguided ideas based on conspiracy theories that have been debunked several times over.

I have a feeling that even if you don't believe the autism BS (the "doctor" that originally came up with it was found to have falsified his results and has lost his license), you're probably buying into the stuff about "it has mercury, it's bad!" Which is also nonsense. Firstly because most vaccines don't have mercury in them anymore thanks to people freaking out about it. And secondly because it doesn't have elemental mercury in it. Mercury isn't necessarily dangerous when it's in a compound with something else.

Think about chlorine. Chlorine is poisonous, right? But *GASP* you eat chlorine every single day!!!!! Sodium Chloride (table salt) has CHLORINE IN IT! DEAR GOD SOUND THE ALARMS.

See? It's not so simple as saying "mercury is bad for you."

Please. PLEASE. Vaccinate your children.

Posted on: 4/18 10:26
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Voyeur wrote:
Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
Hello,

The more I research and learn about vaccines, the more I am disturbed by the whole process.

I would like to find a doctor for my baby who understands my concerns and does not push/pressure us to get them for our baby.

Thanks.

Would you care to share some of the research where you've been learning about vaccination? I think it would be helpful for us all to get a sense of what you've been reading.

The more I research and learn about reading, the more I am disturbed by the whole process.

I would like to find a school for my baby who understands my concerns and does not push/pressure us to force literacy on our baby.

Because reading is so overrated.

Posted on: 4/18 9:52
Print Top

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Scar on shoulder in smallpox vaccine. Polio was oral

Posted on: 4/18 9:35
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Just to followup on your post... I was a recent JC meeting and a Hudson County Health speaker said the polio vaccinations (scar on shoulder) we received as kids is no longer good. I had no idea about shelf life for that... but it makes sense thinking about redoing Tetanus shots. Polio has been eradicated so there need to get that shot anymore. Vaccinations played a key role in that demise.

Since I have a kid incoming I got my antibodies tested to see which vaccinations were still good. Not sure if polio was checked. Have to email my doc and confirm. I found out my Rubella and Whooping Cough immunization was gone or severely weakened. Not long after me getting the blood work there was that guy with German Measles who was all over JSQ, possibly exposing thousands to the disease.

Getting an MMR booster left me the next day with the dry heaves (typical side effect in adults).

Posted on: 4/18 9:04
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
Hello,

Thanks.

Would you care to share some of the research where you've been learning about vaccination? I think it would be helpful for us all to get a sense of what you've been reading.

The more I research and learn about reading, the more I am disturbed by the whole process.

I would like to find a school for my baby who understands my concerns and does not push/pressure us to force literacy on our baby.

Posted on: 4/18 9:01
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Are you planning on home schooling or becoming a member of an anti-vaccine religion like Christian Science?

http://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/docu ... _requirements-parents.pdf

http://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/documents/religious_exemption.pdf

If not, you are going to have an issue with the law when it comes to daycare, preschool, regular school, etc.

BTW: because immunity fades over time and the anti-vaccine movement, Rubella (measles), which is one of the most contagious diseases known to man is making a comeback. It is especially deadly for children.

Please re-think your anti-vaccine stance.

Just to followup on your post... I was a recent JC meeting and a Hudson County Health speaker said the polio vaccinations (scar on shoulder) we received as kids is no longer good. I had no idea about shelf life for that... but it makes sense thinking about redoing Tetanus shots. Polio has been eradicated so there need to get that shot anymore. Vaccinations played a key role in that demise.

Posted on: 4/18 8:54
Print Top

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
From VVP / PH
Group:
Registered Users
oh god.

medical professional here: do not do that to your poor children.

i vaccinated my kids because my parents didn't vaccinate me

Posted on: 4/18 8:24
Print Top

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Progressive Pediatrics in Union City will cooperate with you on the timely vaccination of your baby. I switched to them when my pediatrician demanded an aggressive schedule that met his needs. Let the front desk know that you want to discuss the topic ahead of time and they will be well prepared to review everything with you. That said, they will not agree that they are delivering humane or responsible medical care by not vaccinating.
Rather than heap on the hostility, I'd like to direct you to the work of our former first lady Rosalyn Carter. She began her mission to demand safe vaccinations after a measles epidemic killed 150 in 1989. Her ongoing mission is to keep the politics out of the subject -- please consider her historic take on the situation:
Don't Politicize Vaccinations

Posted on: 4/17 21:14
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
Hello,

Thanks.

I feel bad for your kids. They're probably screwed with this kind of parenting.

Posted on: 4/17 21:00
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
Hello,

Thanks.

Listen, I know you're probably coming from a good place in your heart about this decision. But it's not a good and informed decision. You are truly putting the life of your baby (and anyone who comes into contact with him/her that is immune compromised) at risk. The basic bundle of immunizations given to children in their earliest years are tried and true. If you want to stagger them out, go for it. But don't forgo them completely. You are contributing to the resurgence of horrible, horrible diseases that were thought to be eradicated, but they're making a comeback, hot and heavy, because of lower vaccine rates.

I really urge you to do your research in front of trained professionals at the best children's hospitals - thankfully, they're right across the river. Heck, stay in Jersey and go to JCMC or HUMC. Ask the professionals there your questions, get answers to your concerns. But I bet my life on it that they'll tell you to get that little baby of yours vaccinated on time and on schedule.

Posted on: 4/17 19:44
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Aw, how cute... another dipshit, crunchy, granola parent drinking the koolaid of the anti-vaxxers brain-addled brigade.

Vaccinate your kid and stop the nonsense, and please stop buying into the fraud that is the anti-vaccine movement. It is 100% based on false science and they have done incredible damage to society at large.

Exactly. The parents today who freak out over vaccines were themselves vaccinated as kids and never got to see the ravages of horrible diseases like measles and polio. My parents grew up in 1940s Asia, when most kids weren't vaccinated. They remember cousins and playmates being struck by such diseases and think parents today are complete idiots for choosing exposure to terrible - and sometimes deadly - diseases. Not only are measles highly contagious, but by selfishly choosing not to vaccinate your kids, you're putting those too young to be vaccinated and those with weakened immune systems at risk. Funny how many of the same liberals who blast conservatives for ignoring climate science are themselves just as guilty for denying vaccine and public health science.

Posted on: 4/17 19:38
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Aw, how cute... another dipshit, crunchy, granola parent drinking the koolaid of the anti-vaxxers brain-addled brigade.

Vaccinate your kid and stop the nonsense, and please stop buying into the fraud that is the anti-vaccine movement. It is 100% based on false science and they have done incredible damage to society at large.

Posted on: 4/17 19:08
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Are you planning on home schooling or becoming a member of an anti-vaccine religion like Christian Science?

If not, you are going to have an issue with the law when it comes to daycare, preschool, regular school, etc.

BTW: because immunity fades over time and the anti-vaccine movement, Rubella (measles), which is one of the most contagious diseases known to man is making a comeback. It is especially deadly for children.

and...unvaccinated children have a 90 percent chance of getting measles. FYI, measles is airborne and remains in the air for up to two hours and can also be transmitted through a ventilation system. (example) A person who is infectious with the virus and goes to Gap kids at 11:30am and leaves at 12:00pm and you come in with your unvaccinated child at 12:30pm, your unvaccinated child has a 90% chance of exposure.

Posted on: 4/17 19:04
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 4/17 18:53
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Village/HP
Group:
Registered Users
I did. But they died of diphtheria.

Posted on: 4/17 17:46
Print Top

Anyone know of a peditrician who is anti-vaccine or vaccine neutral in JC?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Hello,

Thanks.

Posted on: 4/17 17:32
Print Top

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!