Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 99

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Lost Keys
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
4/5 23:38
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexBoyKing wrote:
Well I hope you find your keys and I also have a suggestion. Get one of those GPS sticker for your keys. I forgot what they are called but place them on your key and you can track it online.

If you are talking about Tile, you are wasting your time. They are not GPS based: they rely on bluetooth technology and on people having the app installed and enabled to relay the signal, if they happen to come in close enough proximity.

Tile is the absolute most useless, and over hyped, piece of technology to come around in quite some time. It has tapped into a market of misinformation and lots of people are buying them thinking it can do something that is simply not able to do.

He beat me to this reply. It's junk-

Posted on: 2017/4/11 0:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexBoyKing wrote:
Well I hope you find your keys and I also have a suggestion. Get one of those GPS sticker for your keys. I forgot what they are called but place them on your key and you can track it online.

If you are talking about Tile, you are wasting your time. They are not GPS based: they rely on bluetooth technology and on people having the app installed and enabled to relay the signal, if they happen to come in close enough proximity.

Tile is the absolute most useless, and over hyped, piece of technology to come around in quite some time. It has tapped into a market of misinformation and lots of people are buying them thinking it can do something that is simply not able to do.

Posted on: 2017/4/10 23:56

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/6 8:11
From Canada
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/4/10 22:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Michaelro wrote:
On Friday night I may have lost a key chain along Warren Street in Paulus Hook. It has a Honda keyless entry fob and a meta strip with "Mika" printed on it. Please let me know if it turns up. Thanks.

I could have sworn someone posted a day or two ago on Nextdoor about finding some Honda keys. You may want to check there.

Posted on: 2017/4/1 22:26

Lost Keys

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/4/19 14:15
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
On Friday night I may have lost a key chain along Warren Street in Paulus Hook. It has a Honda keyless entry fob and a meta strip with "Mika" printed on it. Please let me know if it turns up. Thanks.

Posted on: 2017/4/1 21:29

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017