Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
54 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 54

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: unidentified man in jc hospital
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/25 15:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

plnj wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
He also have been accused of scratching cars with keys. Still I am sorry to hear of his injury.

Yes, our Mini Cooper got scratched by him a few years ago. Also on one of the really cold early mornings last winter, my wife found him sleeping in the entrance hall of our building. (She let him continue to sleep there as it was just too cold for anyone to be outside.) I remember talking to him on Barrow street in 2011 when we were surveying the condo unit, which we ended up in buying. He smashes liqueur bottles on the street to pieces--not sure how often he does this. Last year, I briefly saw him with a new jacket, and I thought he had moved to a different part of town.

Were the scratches XXX by any chance? I had this happen and have been thinking it was him ever since I asked him not to smash his wine jugs on the sidewalk.

The scratch on our Mini is about a 3 inch long straight line. We just put touch-up paint and moved on.

Ah, gee. How magnanimous of you.

The guy's pictured as comatose on a gurney and you are talking about your precious mini cooper.

Relax, we are making a side note and it is about the gentleman in question. Your comment is the only thing derailing this thread.

Posted on: 2016/1/26 19:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/15 0:21
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Did anyone DT (here) ever call the cops on the guy? If so if you have a date maybe they can look up old police reports for a name?

Posted on: 2016/1/26 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
How about I hope he can recover soon and gets treatment for his mental illness?

That seems to cover everyone's sensitivity bases.

Posted on: 2016/1/26 19:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I only brought it up because someone else mentioned that scratching cars is his thing.

I hope he can recover soon.

Posted on: 2016/1/26 18:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I'm not upset about my car any more, but I am saddened that another human being whom I have interacted in the past is in a hospital.

Posted on: 2016/1/26 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/7 21:36
Group:
Registered Users
And the two events are related how? If they left the scratch in place, not touched up the mini-cooper and not moved on, then Tony would not have had an accident?

Posted on: 2016/1/26 17:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/18 1:42
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

plnj wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
He also have been accused of scratching cars with keys. Still I am sorry to hear of his injury.

Yes, our Mini Cooper got scratched by him a few years ago. Also on one of the really cold early mornings last winter, my wife found him sleeping in the entrance hall of our building. (She let him continue to sleep there as it was just too cold for anyone to be outside.) I remember talking to him on Barrow street in 2011 when we were surveying the condo unit, which we ended up in buying. He smashes liqueur bottles on the street to pieces--not sure how often he does this. Last year, I briefly saw him with a new jacket, and I thought he had moved to a different part of town.

Were the scratches XXX by any chance? I had this happen and have been thinking it was him ever since I asked him not to smash his wine jugs on the sidewalk.

The scratch on our Mini is about a 3 inch long straight line. We just put touch-up paint and moved on.

Ah, gee. How magnanimous of you.

The guy's pictured as comatose on a gurney and you are talking about your precious mini cooper.

Posted on: 2016/1/26 16:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

plnj wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/1/26 16:33

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/25 15:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/1/25 22:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
JJ comment:

Quote:
People on JCList know this guy as Tony, aka "The Gordon's Fisherman" of Columbus.There are posts from way back to recently about him. They also called him Tony the car scratcher and bottle breaker. You would think someone in the DT police precinct would know this guy they must have been called about him.

Posted on: 2016/1/25 22:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/1/25 21:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/1/25 21:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I normally call him "Crazy Tony" but I didn't think it would be nice, given the circumstance. I hope he would recover soon.

Posted on: 2016/1/25 21:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
It's interesting you called him Tony.

Someone on the nj.con thread the other day said his name was TONY SEVILLE from North Bergen.

This is the other JCList thread with the quote:

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=35462

Posted on: 2016/1/25 21:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Oh No, Tony?! I hope he is going to be okay.

Posted on: 2016/1/25 20:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
This is Tony, sometimes referred to as the "Gordon's Fisherman" who wanders around downtown with a shopping cart.

Posted on: 2016/1/25 20:07

unidentified man in jc hospital
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/5 12:37
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posting this here in case someone might know this man or can also cross post on other JC forums

http://photos.nj.com/4505/gallery/uni ... jan_22_2015/index.html#/0

Posted on: 2016/1/25 19:10
Censorship is for pussies!!!!

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017