Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JCMC hoping family, friends of unidentified hit-and-run victim will come forward (PHOTOS)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
Does anyone have any update on Tony? It's been awhile.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 15:01

Re: JCMC hoping family, friends of unidentified hit-and-run victim will come forward (PHOTOS)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Here are two comments from the JJ that may trigger someone's memory here?

Quote:
He's from downtown, I dont know his name but have seen him around Seventh Street-around the old Lakewood

Quote:
He looks like some one i knew TONY SEVILLE he WAS from North Bergen then he became homeless. I saw him a lot sitting & sleeping in the bus stop area by 30th & bergenline by the Bank next to the NUTS for NUTS Vendor guy. This would explain why I have not seen him in a long while. TRY checking his FINGERPRINTS. & Last know address's I'm sure he was in a few of he Shelter's like St Lucy's or Perk try them too. I PRAY he wake's up.

Posted on: 2016/1/23 20:06

JCMC hoping family, friends of unidentified hit-and-run victim will come forward (PHOTOS)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
(anyone DT recognize this guy?)

JCMC asking family, friends of unidentified hit-and-run victim will come forward (PHOTOS)

By Ron Zeitlinger | The Jersey Journal
on January 22, 2016 at 5:30 PM, updated January 22, 2016 at 5:44 PM

Jersey City Medical Center-Barnabas Health is making a second plea to the public to help identify a homeless man was was critically injured in a hit-and-run earlier this month.

This time hospital officials are hoping that published photos of the victim will result in family members or friends coming forward. They said that because of privacy laws, they needed police to approve the release of the photos of the man before they could be shared with the media.

The hospital did not receive any calls on the man's identity after story appeared on NJ.com last week, without photos of the man.

The man, who is approximately 60 years, was struck near Barrow Street and Columbus Drive at around 3:45 a.m. Jan. 10 and taken to JCMC, where he remains unresponsive, unconscious and in critical condition, hospital spokesman Mark Rabson said today.

JJ piece with pictures?

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... d.html#incart_2box_hudson

Posted on: 2016/1/22 23:19

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017