Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JC ECO Laundromat
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/18 3:14
From Hamiliton Park
Group:
Registered Users
They use Nellie's All Natural Detergent. http://nelliesallnatural.com/internal/
Every other wash n fold uses cheap detergent that makes me break out in hives.

Posted on: 2014/11/21 15:01

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/7 1:37
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Eco is the eco detergent owner uses for wash & fold. I think he'll keep up with maintenance of the place - he put a lot of nice effort in to setting up a nice place. At least there's finally a really nice place to go to in downtown JC....so whatever....8p

Posted on: 2014/11/21 1:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Of course the machines smell nice, they're brand new. Give people a few months to ruin them with dollar store detergents and poor maintenance and JC ECO will be just another sad Jersey City laundromat.

Is there actually anything "ECO" about this place, or is it just as environmentally friendly as the crappy Eco Food stores?

Posted on: 2014/11/21 1:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Started using their wash and fold last week as well. Super happy. 75c per pound and all natural soaps and softeners. My clothes came back clean and, most importantly, smelling like nothing at all. The one thing I can't stand about most wash and folds is the terrible, cheap detergent smell left on my clothes.

Bonus points, they hang dry all button down shirts, another peeve of some wash and folds.

Posted on: 2014/11/20 18:44

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/18 3:14
From Hamiliton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I'm really happy with this place so far. Super clean and machines do not smell like mildew. I always get a dryer right away and they're really fast! I also like the fact that you can use a laundry card. I always hated having to find quarters. Overall great experience!

Posted on: 2014/11/20 15:35

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Oh I should say the place is on 2nd off of Newark Avenue.

Posted on: 2014/11/20 3:32

JC ECO Laundromat
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I gotta say - I'm so excited to have a new, clean, uncluttered, friendly Laundromat in the neighborhood. I live on 2nd near Jersey and while we have 2 washing machines and dryers in our building, I can never seem to get the machines when they are free.

So I tried out this new Laundromat a block and a half away a few weeks ago and I while I hate going to the laundromat, this experience is really not that bad. The place is super clean and uncluttered, the machines are super modern and fast (I washed all my blankets, towels, sheets, and curtains in an hour for real).

The dryers are really hot and dried all my blankets and towels in 16 minutes. The prices are extremely reasonable. The owner is a really nice guy who is very eager to serve the community.

I don't know the owner from Adam, but just like to support local small businesses that deserve the kudos. This is a great addition to the neighborhood and I'm thrilled he opened there. He told me last night he may do a delivery service and the prices seem right. I still like to do my own laundry - I did 4 major loads last night in 45 minutes total. That would have taken me like about 3 hours in my apartment building - that is, if someone doesn't put stuff in the dryer before me when they didn't even do a wash.

Interested in hearing what other people have to say.....*:)

Posted on: 2014/11/20 3:26

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017