Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: im tired of Hearing about Westside Ave. MUGGING of people I know in the night time
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/6 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
There are a lot of eateries and places to shop on West Side Ave. What would actually be more effective than avoiding this avenue (which runs for about 2 miles) would be going out en masse in large organized groups that muggers could not pick off in order to do our business and support local business..

Posted on: 2011/7/22 14:57

Re: im tired of Hearing about Westside Ave. MUGGING of people I know in the night time
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
yea really, tell people to stop walking in shiatty parts of town at night and they'll probably be safer.

Posted on: 2011/7/22 14:26

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/12 21:26
Group:
Registered Users
Police Patrols??

In Jersey City??

let me catch my breathe..........

Posted on: 2011/7/21 20:51

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/19 14:35
From Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
I live off Mallory, a parallel street a block down from West Side. While I shop on West Side during the day, I avoid it at night, because it just "feels" bad. Tell your friends to avoid West Side and walk down Mallory, which is a lot safer. Police cars patrol Mallory all the time, and most of the people out are family types, except in the immediate vicinity of the bars. The Light Rail has a bridge across West Side. They can avoid danger that way.

Posted on: 2011/7/21 13:23

im tired of Hearing about Westside Ave. MUGGING of people I know in the night time

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/7/21 12:48
Group:
Registered Users
ladies and gentlemen, im tired of hearing of people (6 people men and women) i know that they are being mugged along Westside Avenue Jersey city at night time .Mostly they attacked filipinos and latinos men and women after 9PM. these group of young guys been mugging my friend behind the neck and drag him in quiete and dark area and took his watch, phone and wallet around 1PM few months ago. few days ago I heard 1 male and 1 female in separate occasions are also being rob 9PM.

im not sure if there is a police station or police patrolling westside ave? it seems police is ignoring westside avenue. i live around journal square area and ive seen 3 police station but westside should need one. one day people who live in westside avenue area are goint to burst of fear at night time and they should not fear going home from work at all.

Im tired of hearing these stories about mugging along westside ave . and not doing anything about it. at least im posting this story and hoping police will patrol or have a police station in westside ave.

Posted on: 2011/7/21 13:15

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017