Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Ticket for Construction Debris
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/26 3:14
Group:
Registered Users
This city has some balls. A ticket for this nonsense but i never hear about the city issuing tickets to buildings that don't shovel their snow.

I would fight this. I have been through this before and the judges are reasonable. With your ticket, you should have also received a picture of the debris. If it is just that pallet, i would take your receipt from the appliance delivery, along with the picture, and go to court and explain the situation. Any reasonable person will see that you are not trying to throw out construction debris.

Posted on: 2011/2/16 11:38

Re: Ticket for Construction Debris
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
A cut up pallet will be taken if you can fit the pieces in a trash can (and you don't overload it)

Posted on: 2011/2/14 14:37

Ticket for Construction Debris
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/21 14:19
From McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
A couple of weeks ago, I threw out a pallet that was used to ship a new appliance. The wood from the pallet was cut up and placed on the sidewalk. I received a $105.00 ticket for construction debris. Does this count as construction debris, or does this seem like something worth contesting?
I have another appliance shipment likely to arrive on crate. In the future, does anyone know how to properly dispose of the pallet? I know that I've seen signs on 1/9 offering to buy pallets, but I am unable to bring the pallet there, unless I cut it up. Any suggestions?

Posted on: 2011/2/14 14:33

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017