Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 86

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Edward DeFazio is reappointed Hudson County Prosecutor by a unanimous vote of the state Senate
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
DeFazio seems to be one of few guys that does a decent job for the City.

Posted on: 2007/6/19 12:41
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Edward DeFazio is reappointed Hudson County Prosecutor by a unanimous vote of the state Senate
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
DeFazio is reappointed prosecutor by state Senate

Tuesday, June 19, 2007
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio was reappointed for a second 5-year term as county prosecutor by a unanimous vote of the state Senate yesterday afternoon.

"It's an honor and privilege to serve the people of Hudson County," DeFazio said. "I'm very grateful to our staff here, and I thank the governor and our three state senators, especially former assistant (county) prosecutor (state Senator) Bernard Kenny."

DeFazio, 54, said he is proud of the work his office has done in the areas of identity theft, money laundering and larger-scale drug dealers, and the office will continue to fight gun violence. He said his office has been successful in working with other law enforcement agencies including the U.S. Marshals New York/New Jersey Fugitive Task Force.

The Hudson County Prosecutor's Office has a staff of more than 275, including assistant prosecutors, detectives, and clerical and support personnel. The investigative division of the office is supplemented by officers employed by the County Sheriff's Office and the county's 12 municipalities.

DeFazio was nominated for another term by Governor John Corzine. He lives in Downtown Jersey City. DeFazio is scheduled to be sworn in in July.

Posted on: 2007/6/19 12:38

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017