Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 105

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: What bar was this at?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
The article says it happened at the woman's home and not a bar.

But I will point out that Michaelangelo Conte has for years written many articles that leave out the location of crimes that occur Downtown.

Posted on: 2017/8/29 21:55

What bar was this at?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Texas man threatens to dismember Jersey City woman after drinks

August 29, 2017

Billy P. Pirtle, 37, of Texas, appears in court in Jersey City on Friday, Aug. 25, 2017, on charges he assaulted a Jersey City woman and threatened to chop her up and throw her parts in a dumpster.

By Michaelangelo Conte
The Jersey Journal

JERSEY CITY -- A 37-year-old Texas man having drinks with a Jersey City woman Thursday threatened to dismember her and throw her body parts in a dumpster, authorities said.

The woman told police she and Billy P. Pirtle, of Abilene, were intoxicated in her apartment when he began making racist remarks, pounding his chest and punching himself in the jaw while saying "F--- me," the criminal complaint says.

She said she tried to calm down Pirtle, but he suddenly punched her in the stomach, knocking her down. She said when she tried to leave, he said "I will chop you up and put you in a dumpster," the complaint says.

The victim said Pirtle continued by saying, "You will never get away from me." The woman told police she pretended she needed to vomit and was able to escape her home "fearing for her life," the complaint alleges.

Pirtle was arrested by officers responding to a 911 call and he was charged with simple assault and making terroristic threats. He made his first appearance on the charges on Friday in Criminal Justice Reform Court in Jersey City via video link from Hudson County jail on Friday.

At the hearing, the state moved to detain him through the course of his prosecution and a detention hearing is set for Wednesday before Hudson County Superior Court Judge Paul DePascale.

Police said Pirtle appeared to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of his arrest. The woman complained of stomach pain, but refused medical attention, the complaint says.

The complaint does not characterize the racist remarks allegedly made by Pirtle.

----------
Jersey City police arrested two men spotted in a car near the Grove Street PATH Station which had been reported stolen in Texas and also found gun in the vehicle stolen in that state as well

Posted on: 2017/8/29 19:41

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017