Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
46 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 46

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: The Roosevelt and Lincoln in Hamilton Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/30 16:20
Group:
Banned
I live at Newport and toured the Roosevelt and Lincoln soon after they were built. I was singularly unimpressed by the construction, layouts and especially location. They are in a completely sterile neighborhood with views of Holland Tunnel traffic.

I don't seee much to recommend them.

Posted on: 2009/12/31 15:33

Re: The Roosevelt and Lincoln in Hamilton Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/9 20:03
Group:
Registered Users
The Roosevelt and The Lincoln are part of Newport. The apartments are not as nice as the buildings on the waterfront. The doormen in the Lincoln and Roosevelt are also only there for a limited amount of hours -they don't come in until 11:30 or so.

You might want to try the Gotham building on Warren St. and Montgomery. The doormen are very nice and helpful. The rent is also a little cheaper than a lot of the other buildings, and I think the apartments are more well kept than the Newport apartments. My elderly mother lives there and it's been great for her. She's 83, but she's still able to walk to the drugstore, bank, church, etc.

Posted on: 2009/12/27 15:44

The Roosevelt and Lincoln in Hamilton Park
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/5/25 1:52
Group:
Registered Users
I haven't yet toured either of the buildings, but as they are very near to my house, I am considering relocating my mother to one of the buildings.

I don't know much about them, other than the fact that they are operated by the same folks as Newport. Having lived in one of the Newport waterfront buildings for a couple of years myself, I recall the management as inattentive and smug, and the buildings were of substandard construction.

Are the Lincoln and Roosevelt any different? Can someone provide me with a ballpark of the rents for 1 and 2 bedrooms?

I'll appreciate any insights for a prospective tenant. Thanks!

Posted on: 2009/12/24 12:55

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017