Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Summer Cabaret Series at the Attic Ensemble
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/25 2:12
Group:
Banned
I can't wait for Thursday! I'm hoping my 2-year-old will be into it, I'm trying to get him interested in show tunes and this might be a good way to introduce him to the general idea of stage performance.

Posted on: 2009/7/28 16:45

Summer Cabaret Series at the Attic Ensemble
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/5/19 20:55
Group:
Registered Users
Attic Ensemble presents The Summer Cabaret Series The Attic Ensemble, Theater for a New Jersey City, presents our first Summer Cabaret Series. The series runs on three consecutive Thursday nights and is collaboration between the Attic Ensemble and three local theater companies:Cuchipinoy, Parlour Productions and The Theater Company. . Each group will present an evening of entertainment focusing on their own unique talents. This schedule for the series is as follows: JULY 30: CUCHIPINOY presents: Cuchi-Cabaret-On That Note Weaving together refreshing renditions of contemporary favorites, original music, and modern dance, Cuchipinoy takes its audience on a musical journey of love and heartbreak. Featuring: Edward Amezquita, Adrienne Evering, Laura Giannone, Erin Kri, Rachel Skrod and Jonathan Weirich. Production Design by: Mario Corrales; Directed by: Anna Payumo. http://cuchipinoy.com AUGUST 6: PARLOUR PRODUCTIONS presents: He and I and Pam and Di starring Robert Hollenbeck & Howard Richman A musical journey [and a lot of camp!] exploring the talents of four very different people, just one or two at a time...www.cateringcowboy.com AUGUST 13: THE THEATER COMPANY presents: The Black Girl on Broadway Margaret Leone and Judith Moss take a look at the role of the Black woman on Broadway and the songs that made a difference. Musical Direction by David Zimmerman. www.thetheatercompany.com All performances are at 8pm Performances are held at the Attic Ensemble Theater located in the historic Barrow Mansion, 83 Wayne Street, Jersey City. General Admission tickets are $20. Series passes are available for $55?a five dollar savings off the full ticket price. Tickets can be charged online at www.brownpapertickets.com/event/72595 Refreshments will be available for purchase. For further information or directions call (201) 413-9200 or visit the website at www.atticensemble.org; e-mail: info@atticensemble.org. The Attic Ensemble is located just two blocks from the Grove Street PATH Station, in the Historic Barrow Mansion, 83 Wayne Street, Jersey City. There is free parking after 7 p.m. in the parking lot 1 ? blocks away on Christopher Columbus Drive. The Barrow Mansion is handicapped accessible and barrier free.

Posted on: 2009/7/17 20:59

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017