Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Journal square: Vanessa Express bus driver robbed after suspect placed gun in driver's mouth
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
In my world, the robber would be caught and given the death penalty. Enuff already! Crime is out of control.

Posted on: 2012/1/20 16:46

Journal square: Vanessa Express bus driver robbed after suspect placed gun in driver's mouth
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Bus driver in Jersey City robbed after suspect placed gun in driver's mouth, police say

Thursday, January 19, 2012, 2:27 PM
By The Jersey Journal

A bus driver in Jersey City was robbed after the robber placed a gun in his mouth, police say
A bus driver working for the Vanessa Express bus company in Jersey City was robbed of $300 around 1 a.m. this morning after the robber placed a gun against his temple and then shoved the barrel of the gun in the driver's mouth, police said.

The driver had just let two passengers off at Summit and Pavonia avenues when the robber asked him if he was going to Journal Square, according to reports.

After the driver said yes and pulled off with the man still aboard, the suspect placed the handgun on the right side of the his head and said "Give me the (expletive) money before I kill you," reports said.

The victim responded, "Calm down, calm down, I'll give it to you," and as he was looking for the money, the robber placed the handgun in his mouth, police reports said.

The bus driver handed over $300 and his cell phone and drove the bus back to Summit and Pavonia avenues where the robber fled on foot, reports said.

Posted on: 2012/1/20 10:24

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017