Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
143 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 143

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Project Greenville
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/7 13:51
Group:
Registered Users
Hello Everybody,

Hope your new year?s going well & that you?re keeping warm this winter! I?m writing to let you know we have a small works exhibit in the plans for the weekend of March 7th, 8th and 9th, with a deadline, ideally, of March 1st (flexible within reason). I am sorry for the short notice but I feel like I turned around and January was over! But there is still a full month to create something special for the exhibit or simply adjust an existing piece to fit into our one foot by one foot (that?s 12? x 12?) guideline??The nice thing is that?s the only guideline, the size. The rest is up to you. No theme or subject limitations or leanings?.a photo, collage, painting, piece of writing, sculpture, found object creation, some combination of all of these things!

All I would advise is making the most of the small space and really try to display something very cool despite the limited dimensions : ) as always that which can be hung by magnets are very helpful, but I don?t mind making other arrangements. and there will be table space for things that are more of a 3 dimensional/non-hanging nature, but it?s limited so get in touch with me sooner rather than later?.
That?s it for now. Our friends DIYGFY will be playing live music at some point during the weekend and I?m gonna try to line up some others as well (maybe i?ll limit myself to two-person set ups like theirs in the spirit of good things coming in small packages!) Please feel free and encouraged to pass this open call around to those who you think might like to participate or come check it out?

Thank you & happy 12 x 12 creating!

Posted on: 2014/2/8 12:46

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017