Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Greenville: 18-year-old Snyder High School student shot; 'uncooperative' bf 'main target'
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map 18-year-old Snyder High School student shot in back as she walked home Wednesday; 'uncooperative' bf describes self as 'main target' Friday, May 27, 2011 A student at Jersey City's Snyder High School was shot in the back as she walked home from school Wednesday and her boyfriend - who police characterized as uncooperative - said he was the target. The 18-year-old Stegman Street victim said she and her boyfriend were at Orient and Bergen avenues at 3:28 p.m. when they heard gunshots and took off running, reports said. The girl said she felt a sharp pain in her back and realized she was hit, reports said. Emergency medical technicians said the victim had a gunshot wound to her upper right back and she was rushed to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment of the non-life threatening injury, reports said. "They shot up my girlfriend," the 20-year-old boyfriend told police, adding that "I was the main target," reports said. The Fremont Street man was bleeding from the right hand but he told police the injury was self-inflicted, refused medical attention, and walked away, reports said. MICHAELANGELO CONTE 18-year-old Snyder High School student shot; 'uncooperative' bf describes self as 'main target'

Posted on: 2011/5/27 14:06

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017