Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
173 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 173

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Downtown: chases after cell phone thieves, is assaulted with padlock in sock!!!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
Remember childrens, Homie the clown, dont mess around...

Posted on: 2011/2/9 15:16

Re: Downtown: chases after cell phone thieves, is assaulted with padlock in sock!!!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
So it sounds like there wasn't an arrest made.
Where were the police that are usually by shoprite & BJ's.
C'mon, your from Brooklyn & you & ur girl leave your job to go after a kid & her mother who's carrying an infant & still catch a beatdown & come back 2 work without your cellphone. Sounds pretty funny to me in a way.
But really, why was your phone out in the open when you were suposed to be working. It should of been in your locker or somewhere in the back room! Not behind the counter.

Posted on: 2011/2/9 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I'm sure the mall and Macy will have CCTV footage of the group

Posted on: 2011/2/9 9:09
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Downtown: chases after cell phone thieves, is assaulted with padlock in sock!!!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
POLICE BEAT
Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Chases thieves - and gets hurt

When the cell phone of a Macy's employee at Jersey City's Newport Centre Mall was stolen from behind the counter she followed the thieves out of the mall and to ShopRite, where she was assaulted when she demanded her phone, officials said.

The 26-year-old Brooklyn woman told police on Sunday that her phone was taken while she was helping a customer and a fellow employee pointed out the girl who took it, reports said. The girl left the mall with a woman wearing a purple coat and a pregnant woman who was carrying an infant, reports said.

The victim followed them out of the mall to ShopRite, where she demanded the phone and the girl said "Mommy, give her back her phone," but one of the women said "We don't have the phone," reports said.

The woman in the purple coat took out a sock with what appeared to be a pad lock in it and tried to hit the victim, but she was able to knock it out of the woman's hand, reports said. The pair then began fighting, but the victim fell and was struck twice on the head with the sock while she was down, cutting her forehead, reports said.

Bleeding and dizzy, the victim walked back to Macy's and was driven to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment of her head injury, reports said.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

JJ piece

Buy the JJ a most excellent paper!!

Posted on: 2011/2/9 5:07

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact