Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Heights: 15-year-old girl charged with threatening mother with kitchen knife
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
15-year-old Jersey City Heights girl charged with threatening mother with kitchen knife, police say

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A 15-year-old Jersey City girl fled from police through a window and onto the roof of her Heights home after threatening her mother with a knife while yelling "You better kill me or I'm gonna kill you," officials said yesterday.

The girl was arrested on the roof of her Hancock Avenue home at 10:20 a.m. Saturday and charged with aggravated assault, making terroristic threats and weapons offenses, reports said.

One of the girl's family members called police saying she was out of control and threatening her mother, reports said.

The girl was threatening her mother with a kitchen knife when police entered the apartment, reports said. When police entered, the girl bolted for the window and was taken into custody on the roof, reports said.

It was not clear why the girl was threatening her mother. The mother was hyperventilating and she was transported to Christ Hospital for treatment, reports said.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2010/10/26 16:11

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017