Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
139 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 139

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Possible Stolen Dog
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/3 23:20
Group:
Registered Users
my friend is missing a female yorkie from westside at kearney avenues. she is mostly grey, and her hair is more wirey than silky. she was wearing a black collar when she escaped the property.

Posted on: 2009/6/11 3:43

Re: Possible Stolen Dog
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Granny, I had recently seen a posting at Westside Animal Hospital about a dog that was stolen from the owners backyard and also I recall something about a break in where a dog was stolen. (not the mastiff). Could you please call the vet hospital and LHS to see if this fits the descriptions. PM me if you need any phone numbers or you would like me to make some calls.

I will also give a heads up to some of the LP dog run people too.

side note:
This is just another one of the zillion reasons why I think you are such an incredible person, Granny

Posted on: 2009/6/11 1:42

Possible Stolen Dog

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/6/19 12:51
Group:
Registered Users
I was in Van Vorst Park today with my son, when I saw three young men trying to sell a small dog. Without getting into too many details, it was obvious that the dog was stolen. I confronted them about this fact and offered money to try and save the dog, but they wanted $200. After we exchanged some "words", I went to get my cell phone to call the police and they drove off.

If this dog sounds like a dog that you know or heard about that been stolen, please PM me for more details about these "gentlemen". If you see these men, please try to get the dog and I will chip in for whatever payment is needed. I had no cash and my year-old son was with me, so I wasn't able to do proper negotiations.

The dog was wearing a small red sweater. He/she has somewhat shaggy black hair, is a terrier mix of some sort, and weighs under 12 pounds. I wasn't able to get close enough to check for gender. The dog was agile enough to walk on it's back legs to eat food from one of them.

They described the dog as a Yorkie and after I told them it was not a Yorkie they said it was a Shitzu, which is was not.

Posted on: 2009/6/11 1:25

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017