Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
126 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 126

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: West Side: 1 an 2-year olds left alone, mom went shopping
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Damn right in my neighborhood. I wonder if I kno who she is. Didnt give a address either.

Posted on: 2009/6/15 14:49

Re: West Side: 1 an 2-year olds left alone, mom went shopping
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
some people do not deserve to procreate. i wish the punishment for something like this would be forced sterilization instead of jail or fines.

Posted on: 2009/6/11 17:10

West Side: 1 an 2-year olds left alone, mom went shopping
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Cops: Tiny kids alone, mom shopping

Thursday, June 11, 2009
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Jersey City police arrested a city woman after a driver found her 2-year-old son wandering alone on Williams Avenue Tuesday morning and police then found her 1-year-old son home alone, officials said.

Dominique L. Pigford was arrested at her Williams Avenue home Tuesday and charged with child abuse for abandoning her children, reports said.

At 9:23 a.m., a Jersey City man spotted the 2-year-old walking at Williams and Mallory avenues wearing only sneakers and a diaper, reports said.

The man picked up the boy and knocked on the doors of a few nearby homes to locate the boy's family, but when he could not find the child's residence he called police, reports said.

Officers responded and called an ambulance to check the boy out, and while they were at the scene Pigford approached the ambulance and said she was the mother, reports said.

She told police her sister was supposed to have been watching the child but when the officers went to Pigford's home they found the 1-year-old alone there, reports said.

That's when Pigford admitted leaving the children alone while she went grocery shopping, reports said.

The officers noted she did have several bags of food with her, reports said.

The children were taken to the Jersey City Medical Center to be evaluated and the state Division of Youth and Family services took custody of them by 1 p.m., reports said.

Pigford, whose age was not released, was taken to the police station and processed, reports said.

Posted on: 2009/6/11 15:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017