Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 31st District endorsements - Talking Politics
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Manzo - Yes
Chiaravalloti- Yes
L. Harvey Smith- Yes (over useless Chiappone any day)

Posted on: 2007/6/4 19:22

31st District endorsements - Talking Politics
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/28 17:23
From McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Endorsements.... Primary Election- Tuesday, June 5th
You can build all the condos in the world, even at full taxes, but unless we get some decent local and state government there will NEVER be enough money to cover the cost of corruption and waste. The infrastructure will continue to deteriorate as your hard earned tax dollars are squandered on patronage and NO-BID contracts. Whoever wins Tuesday's Primary wins the General Election. It's that simple. We need your vote and Primaries are always low voter turn-out. We need the taxpayers and middle class voters, who are not beholden to the pols, i.e. jobs, city or county, out there voting tomorrow!

Lou Manzo has been a very hard working, accessible and knowledgeable Assemblyman and we need him in the Senate. He's been on Talking Politics TV show several times and has never declined an invite to speak about the issues unlike Sandra Cunningham, a no show, and soon to be former Assemblyman Dr Charles Epps. In the 20 plus years I've lived here, Lou has been the only Assemblyman you could reach out to and take action. Electing Sandra Bolden Cunningham for State Senate would be 5 steps backwards to the dark ages. See Friday's Star Ledger article written by a seasoned reporter, really summed it up from an outsiders perspective. This Hudson politician is an insult to the voters.
For the 31st district please vote for Lou Manzo for State Senate - 1B - Democrats for Hudson County.

For 31st District Assembly - Please SPLIT YOUR VOTE.... Nicholas Chiaravalloti - 2B and Anthony Chiappone - 3A. You can see them on my tv show streaming off our website.
Nick Chiaravalloti, 2B is smart, an attorney and has years of economic development and legislative experience at the local level under his belt. He's a great candidate and you can't say that very often. My other State Assembly endorsement is Tony Chiappone, 3A, who never should have lost to Dr Charles Epps. The talk 2 years ago was if elected, Dr Epps would get JC more state school aid but ironically we've had our aid reduced since he became the poster boy for Abbott School spending abuse. Tony Chiappone initially sponsored the bill that convicted pols in office would forfeit their pensions. That's the only way to stem the rampant political corruption which is costing us taxpayers tens of millions in higher taxes. Once Tony left the Assembly the bill died until recently when it was re-introduced.
I was not impressed with Sheila Newton Moses, who was on my show, and she never admitted that she was the owner of Sunnyside Academy. See Fridays' Jersey Journal article, "Say candidate's company owes J.C. schools $555K". The article is not on-line but you can see it on our homepage.

In the 31st, I also support Joseph Cassidy for Sheriff 5B and Mary Jane Desmond 6B for County Clerk.. Quite frankly the County Clerk's position should not be an elected one. That's another TV show...

Help us turn this place around....Don't forget to vote tomorrow.... Independents declare as Democrats so you have some say in government in HC... A good voter turn out would scare the pols and change history... Polls are open from 6AM to 8PM......

Posted on: 2007/6/4 19:10
Check out Talking Politics --- See 31 shows on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/user/JCtalkingpolitics/videos.
The shows broadcast on Comcast's Channel 51, Mon @ 9:30pm and Wed @ 8:30pm

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017