Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

Re: Liberty Humane Closing Dec 31?!?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/17 14:03
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
I am sorry you have been fooled into believing this organization was doing the right things.

They were not. They were not picking up any animals they were contracted to, not accepting owner surrenders, and violating animal control laws and best practices, services they were being paid to perform in Hoboken & Jersey City while masquerading as a no kill shelter.

They had no public hours, were performing adoptions on Zoom, and it's questionable as to whether there were even any animals in the facility.

Many residents were put on surrender wait lists during evictions and who knows what happened to those pets. I know personally of cases where animal cruelty, bite incidents, and other animal attacks were under-reported.

The list goes on. Don't believe these people were doing the right things. The city should have never given them animal control and I am glad they are losing the property and the facility.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

Posted on: 2023/11/13 18:14

Liberty Humane Closing Dec 31?!?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/10 23:17
Group:
Registered Users
I was so saddened to hear this! We adopted our two beautiful cats from them. They are so wonderful. So very sad!!

Posted on: 2023/10/22 16:14

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017