Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
56 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 56

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Abacus Avenue Property Management
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/18 13:37
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Guys,

I need some advice here. At the turn of the new year, my condo association signed a contract (which I don't have access to) with Abacus Avenue Property Management. Until then, we had been self-managing for 7+ years. Not everyone agreed, but we made the switch to Abacus because many owners started moving out over the years and renting out their units as investment properties. Therefore, in theory, no one would be home to take care of things if we had an emergency/needed repairs/etc.

Almost immediately after Abacus took over, we had a leak from the roof that caused water damage to the common area ceiling on the top floor of our building. It took over 2 weeks for Abacus to send someone to tar/patch up the roof, and now OVER TWO MONTHS later, we still do not have the water damaged ceiling repaired. I have called several times, and emailed many more times, and I hardly get an answer. When I do it's usually something curt like, "We don't have an estimate for the repairs yet," without any further explanation.

I'm at my wit's end here, and wanted to see if anyone has run into a similar problem and what you might suggest to be able to finally fix this. It's become a complete farce. We are paying this company a significant amount of money each month to do nothing but pay our bills for us, and it's infuriating.

Thanks in advance.

Posted on: 2016/4/29 13:40

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017