Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
149 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 149

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 10/8/14 am - total gridlock on Grand St care of the JCMUA….
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Oh and this message is for D-BAG. Being stuck in 30+ minutes of slow moving traffic (which usually takes 5) lets one take in sights one never really noticed before. I see you have tagged a few buildings along Grand Street with 4 foot tall letters proudly spelling out your nick name.

I am curious did your friends tell you that D-BAG was a way cool nickname?

Posted on: 2014/10/8 15:44

Re: 10/8/14 am - total gridlock on Grand St care of the JCMUA….
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/28 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
The geniuses at the JCMUA are rebuilding/rebricking a corner sewer at Monmouth and Grand in front of the JCMC. The two trucks are of course blocking the right lane. No cops or JCMUA workers are directing traffic around them. No warning signs.. nothing. It is causing an unbelievable traffic mess. Grand is bumper to bumper all the way back to Bramhall. All of the side streets feeding Grand are blocked solid. If it was maybe a cave in you would think the JCMUA would put a steel plate over it and do the work later on in the day not morning rush hour.

This Bud?s for you ?..err..I mean this Bud is for the 7 of you JCMUA workers standing around while one of you does the brick work. (Gee you would think one of you would at least bend down and pass the poor brick layer a brick instead of having him reach for them. Is the coffee that good?)

Worry not! Yvonne Balcer and HudsonHawk Voice of Hudson are on the scene filming a low budget YouTube video as we speak. They have determined this traffic is due to Mayor Fulop's breathing of air today, and as a result of him breathing this happened.

Posted on: 2014/10/8 13:56

10/8/14 am - total gridlock on Grand St care of the JCMUA….
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
The geniuses at the JCMUA are rebuilding/rebricking a corner sewer at Monmouth and Grand in front of the JCMC. The two trucks are of course blocking the right lane. No cops or JCMUA workers are directing traffic around them. No warning signs.. nothing. It is causing an unbelievable traffic mess. Grand is bumper to bumper all the way back to Bramhall. All of the side streets feeding Grand are blocked solid. If it was maybe a cave in you would think the JCMUA would put a steel plate over it and do the work later on in the day not morning rush hour.

This Bud?s for you ?..err..I mean this Bud is for the 7 of you JCMUA workers standing around while one of you does the brick work. (Gee you would think one of you would at least bend down and pass the poor brick layer a brick instead of having him reach for them. Is the coffee that good?)

Posted on: 2014/10/8 13:51

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017