Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 130

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City man attacks man with knife at carnival: police
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
JJ Comment

sengroff 21 minutes ago
@kilroyjc there is no mention of police brutality in this article but it was my child who the carnival worker chased through the park knock to the ground causing him to hit his head and then the man punched him in the ribs. My son is 11 yrs old the cops were called by a dog walker and considered it a misunderstanding never brought my child home to me or even called me to let me know what was going on. The carnival workers name was not taken or ran to see if he had any other problems with kids. My brother heard what happened and took matters into his own hands being that the cop that showed up to the sceen didn't do his job and protect and serve my child!!!! If he would have done his job the right man would have went to jail for endangering a minor n assault on a minor. I can't hit my kids because dyfus would be at my house but a stranger in the park can and nothing is done about it where is my sons justice!!!

Posted on: 2014/9/10 0:52

Jersey City man attacks man with knife at carnival: police
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Patrick McGovern | The Jersey Journal

A 44-year-old Jersey City man is accused of attacking a man with a pocket knife at the Pershing Field Park Carnival on Saturday, police said.

Arthur Engroff, of Kennedy Boulevard, is charged with aggravated assault, unlawful possession of a weapon, and possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes.

More

Posted on: 2014/9/9 21:29

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017