Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
62 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 62

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: List of all street projects - Milling, Repaving, etc?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Funny thing is, they just paved Williams Street 2weeks ago & just yest PSE&G was there marking the same street to dig for gas & water lines.

Posted on: 2013/6/26 16:28

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/7 16:32
Group:
Registered Users
I find it funny that as Healy and his cronies are leaving office, suddenly funds have appeared to repave our crumbling roads. During healy's last term, we were lucky if we even got potholes patched!

Not that I'm complaining...

Posted on: 2013/6/26 12:58

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/29 17:15
Group:
Registered Users
Coles Street from today till July 9th No Parking from 7 am to 5 pm. Street resurfacing to commence.

Posted on: 2013/6/25 10:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
I think most of us would agree with you. Please take this to one of the upcoming forums Fulop is hosting.

Posted on: 2013/6/13 3:01

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/10/21 14:39
Group:
Registered Users
As far as I've seen for @ 45 years, nobody keeps a list or really cares.

I've seen them pave roads and then dig up a few years later for sewer lines, cable, water, handicapped corners and access.

Hopefully with the new administration with new direction and intelligence, As I've always said O'Dea does more in a day than most politicians do in a month.

With Fulop having unfettered control of the city hopefully, it will be used for the good of our city. Get rid of the phonies who have sucked off our city for the last decade. Investigate and audit all agencies. Cut waste and provide relief for the already overburdened Jersey Citizens.

Investigate why we have crippling water and sewer bills while we are forced to artificially subsidize people who buy our water through United Water. This is anti-family and anti-democratic. Why did we give away our sewerage capacity to North Bergen while we pay more than they do.

Why did the past administration sell us out while the MUA Director sucked down over $200,000.00 a year in back scratching, smoke filled room deals/contracts. While we paid for their swap contracts with Booker's Newark Cronies.
See what happened when United Water tried to take Newark over. At least he had the brains not to let them steal their valuable natural resources amass huge profits while increasing fees for those that don't know and or can't afford it.
No wonder there was no effort on his part to help the residents of JC, in the form of emergency services during sandy as Connors and McCann, purposely let us suffer while their concern
was to protect their personal fortunes. The people will see the truth. DUMP MUA, JCIA, PARKING AUTHORITY

Posted on: 2013/6/13 1:11

List of all street projects - Milling, Repaving, etc?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Does anyone know if there is a publicly accessible list/schedule of all of JC's planned street works - like milling, repaving, etc.?

Thanks

Posted on: 2013/6/12 16:40

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017