Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Crazy Tony
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Gentle enough when not drunk, but VERY erratic and kind of scary when he's drunk, which is often. He curses, yells strange things that don't make sense, and smashes beer bottles all over the place - in the streets and on cars. He also scratches cars with something sharp, causing tons of damage. If your car has ever been keyed, you can bet it was probably done by him.

Posted on: 2012/8/7 21:26

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/18 21:02
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I had a run in with him back in 2007. It was the middle of winter and we were renovating our house. Our dog suddenly started barking every night in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. We would let him run around the place but never could figure out what the deal was. Well late one night I was taking the dog out and he starts going crazy trying to get under our stoop. I let him go investigate and out comes "Crazy Tony" stumbling around. It was my first time to see him and it scared the daylights out of me. Dog was about to attack until I grabbed the leash and bolted up the stairs to get my husband. "Crazy Tony" went walking down the street yelling. He must have been sleeping under the stoop for months.

Every time I pass by him now he seems too out of it to do any harm. I still keep a respectful distance though. Never heard about him scratching cars.

Posted on: 2012/8/7 21:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
winner for best homeless guy. Never seen him scratch a car. Calls you Jesus when you give him "ten cents for an old man?"

He's always seemed pretty harmless unless he's drunk, then I've only seen him swearing and spitting beer on the sidewalk.

Posted on: 2012/8/7 20:21

Crazy Tony
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
In and around Van Vorst Park, a homeless person is often seen. This guy wears a dark long jacket and a ski cap and pushes shopping cart. I've heard somewhere that this guy is called Crazy Tony. And he has a habit of scratching parked cars. Does anyone know more about this person? What's his story?

Atsushi

Posted on: 2012/8/7 18:52

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017