Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Brother says his sister tried to stab him with knife she was 'sharpening for hours,' Jersey City pol
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/22 15:58
Group:
Registered Users
Incidentally, you really can't sharpen a serrated knife. Due to the nature of its edge being serrated into hundreds of tiny perpendicular grooves, "sharpening" the knife on a whetstone would only serve to make the knife duller.

Posted on: 2012/5/17 11:14

Re: Brother says his sister tried to stab him with knife she was 'sharpening for hours,' Jersey City pol
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/6 0:32
Group:
Registered Users
I'm sorry. Does anyone else think this is funny? She comes to his house with knives and a knife sharpener. Then spends THREE hours sharpening. What are they talking about for three hours? That's a long time. And who walks around with their knives and knife sharpening device who isn't up to something?

Posted on: 2012/5/17 1:03

Brother says his sister tried to stab him with knife she was 'sharpening for hours,' Jersey City pol
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
A 55-year-old Jersey City woman has been charged with trying to stab her brother with a serrated kitchen knife that she said she had been sharpening for hours, officials said today.
Marilyn Tosta-Davila, of Barrow and Mercer streets, was arrested at her home after 11 p.m. Tuesday and charged with aggravated assault, making terroristic threats and weapons offenses, police reports said.
Officers responding to a call from a man saying he was being threatened with a knife found Tosta-Davila crying on her front porch, reports said. She said no one had wielded a knife and then became hysterical, reports said.
When officers went to the apartment of her 40-year-old brother, they found him distraught and out of breath, reports said. He said Tosta-Davila entered his apartment with a knife and a knife sharpener and they argued about the ongoing situation with the building and the sale of an apartment, reports said.
The brother said Tosta-Davila then said, "I've been sharpening this (blanking) knife for three hours. I'm going to kill you," reports said. The younger sibling said his sister took a swipe at him, but he managed to knock Tosta-Davila to the ground and disarmed her, reports said.
Police recovered the knife and sharpener on the apartment floor, reports said.JJResized Image

Posted on: 2012/5/17 0:33

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017