Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
159 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 159

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Has anyone ever used Charo & Sons? If so, how was the work?

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/15 3:20
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
OH OH! And I completely forgot to mention this. The owner of Charo & Sons (at least I think he's the owner) told me he had done the roof on our house (we bought it last year). Next time I see him I have to tell him he shouldn't brag about a roof that the new owners have had to spend almost $5000 on. What a joke.

Posted on: 2014/9/15 3:21

Re: Has anyone ever used Charo & Sons? If so, how was the work?

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/15 3:20
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

EricFleming wrote:
Thanks, I am considering them for some siding work on my home.

Never used them before and I can absolutely say I never will. They have been doing the siding work on the house next to us for well over a year. Not only is the work completely shoddy, but Charo & Sons have been completely disrespectful of our property and the property of the home next to ours.

For almost a year, if not longer, they had their scaffolding on our property. When they finally got back to doing their job (several months after we moved in), they did so by coming onto our property including our back porch which startled my wife and our dog. They left garbage on our property and threw their fast food trash in our compost bin.

As soon as they finished the portion of the job that required their scaffolding to be on our property we erected a gate, closing off our property. They have since been hopping over the fence and gate and they have torn fencing apart between our house and another neighbor in order to get further back on the siding job. They have continued to let their construction trash accumulate on our and our neighbor's properties.

Tonight I discovered that they were still up to their disrespectful ways of breaking the fence when I let our dog out and he tore off after a cat or squirrel into the neighbor's yard. Not only is this unsafe for anyone in adjoining property but it's unsafe for my dog.

I will promptly be calling them in the morning to inform them that if I or my wife see them set foot on our property again, we will call the police and file a formal trespassing complaint.

Oh, I forgot to mention that when they presented us with their insurance documents the man in charge gave me an outdated form. His wife then proceeded to send me a photo of a document but it was shot with her phone camera. Just more icing on the unprofessional cake, if you ask me.

Posted on: 2014/9/15 3:13

Has anyone ever used Charo & Sons? If so, how was the work?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/9 2:01
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks, I am considering them for some siding work on my home.

Posted on: 2012/4/23 15:24

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017