Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
152 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 152

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Three Jersey City men attacked by a dozen men after they follow vehicle that cut them off into lot,
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

yesfan wrote:
Yesterday,I was driving in the heights and someone in the car in front of me threw a bag of McDonalds out the window while we were at a red light.I really wanted to get out pick it up and throw it back in the car but the car was very dark and I didn't want to take the chance.Just wish police had been near buy to catch them.

If you weren't there you would have never known it occured. You did the smart thingand left it alone which what those guys should have done. Actually instead of chasing them down they should have just written down their license plate numbers.

Posted on: 2012/3/5 16:27
Get on your bikes and ride !

Re: Three Jersey City men attacked by a dozen men after they follow vehicle that cut them off into lot,
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/21 13:30
From jsq
Group:
Registered Users
Yesterday,I was driving in the heights and someone in the car in front of me threw a bag of McDonalds out the window while we were at a red light.I really wanted to get out pick it up and throw it back in the car but the car was very dark and I didn't want to take the chance.Just wish police had been near buy to catch them.

Posted on: 2012/3/5 15:14

Three Jersey City men attacked by a dozen men after they follow vehicle that cut them off into lot,
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Three Jersey City men told cops they were assaulted, and one of them stabbed, by a group of about a dozen men early this morning after they followed a car into Jersey City that had cut them off near the Hudson County jail in Kearny.

The three men -- a 44-year-old father, his 23-year-old son and a 22-year-old man -- told police they were driving near the jail at about 1 a.m. when a black car cut them off, causing the vehicle the three men were in to swerve and hit a guardrail, according to a police report.

The three men followed the car into Jersey City, where it stopped in a parking lot near Route 440 and Culver Avenue, the police report states.

When the three men got out of their vehicle to confront the other driver, a silver pickup truck arrived at the scene, and a group of about a dozen men got out of the truck and the black car and started assaulting the three Jersey City men.

The 44-year-old was punched and kicked in the face, and both his eyes were swollen shut, while the 22-year-old also sustained facial injuries, according to the report.

The 23-year-old was stabbed with "an unknown sharp object" in the lower back and the left buttock, and his ear was cut when one of his attackers kicked him in the ear, the report states. His injuries are not life-threatening.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ey_city_men_attacked.html

Posted on: 2012/3/5 12:13

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017