Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
78 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 78

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Wigged, sequined blouse wearing thugs beat up man at Journal Square
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/3/15 19:57
Group:
Banned
uuuuhh huh.........?

Posted on: 2011/6/22 13:49

Wigged, sequined blouse wearing thugs beat up man at Journal Square
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/22 15:58
Group:
Registered Users
Saw this at ( http://www.dnainfo.com/20110622/green ... -beaten-path-train-attack ) but I didnt see it reported at any other news outlets:
By Andrea Swalec

DNAinfo Reporter/Producer

GREENWICH VILLAGE ? A bartender and singer at the Greenwich Village piano bar Duplex was attacked inside a PATH train station on his commute home ? and he says the Port Authority police department has done little to find those responsible.
Michael Dionne, 44, who works at the Duplex bar and cabaret on Christopher Street at Seventh Avenue South, said he suffered a broken nose, stitches under his left eye, bruises and cuts on his face and scratches on his arms during the attack by a group of men on June 10.
But nearly two weeks later, Dionne said he hasn't received a call or a visit from police officers investigating the case, and said his repeated calls to the PAPD have not been returned.
A spokesman for the Port Authority confirmed that they're investigating the attack, which was caught on video.
Spokesman Ron Marisco would not comment on why Dionne hasn't heard back from police, and he added that the identities of Dionne's attackers are difficult to determine because "it's hard to make out features from the video."
The incident began when Dionne ? who said he has sung at piano bars in Greenwich Village since 1992 ? boarded the PATH train at the 9th Street station around 4:30 a.m. June 10 to travel to his Jersey City home, he said.
He said a group of four or five men, one wearing a long black wig and sequined blouse, boarded at the Christopher Street PATH train stop and began to surround him on the train. He said they sprayed him with vanilla-scented body spray, but never addressed him directly.
"They were loud and obnoxious but they didn't say anything to me," he said, adding that he told them to stop spraying him, which they did. He thought the incident was over, and exited the train at the Journal Square station.
But when he stepped off the escalator on the station's mezzanine level, someone grabbed his forearm and pulled him to the ground, he said.
"By the time I realized what was going on, they had already kicked me like seven times," Dionne said.

The group of men kicked and scratched him, and eventually he broke free and chased them off.

"I didn't realize I was bleeding at first," he said.

The men fled and Dionne raced into the Port Authority Police station near the Journal Square PATH station, where he immediately reported the incident.
He said he was disappointed that the police haven't done more to catch his attackers, and that he would have expected them to have reached out to him with an update.
"I want to see the tape and find out more information and I would like somebody to call me," he said, adding that his commute through the Journal Square station now makes him fearful.

"I've been hyperventilating a bit whenever I'm back there, but I'm a get-back-on-the-horse kind of guy," he said.

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/20110622/green ... rain-attack#ixzz1Q0fteUYs

Posted on: 2011/6/22 13:08

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017