Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JC Powerhouse Rotary Club Forming in Downtown/Waterfront

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/10/20 16:26
Group:
Registered Users
Community members looking for an opportunity to participate in a newly forming Rotary Club are being invited to attend meetings of The Jersey City Powerhouse Rotary Club. Meetings are held at MICHAEL ANTHONY'S RESTAURANT - NEWPORT PIER on the Waterfront. Please contact Sharon Weiss 201-424-5209 or SWeissLM@aol.com for additional information and to RSVP. Dinner cost = $30

Posted on: 2010/10/18 18:40

JC Powerhouse Rotary Club Forming in Downtown/Waterfront

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Community members seeking a premiere Service organization are invited to attend a meeting of the newest Rotary Club forming in the Downtown JC area. We invite you to join us & learn how you can contribute to improving our local & global communities. We invite Service minded Men & Women who either live or work in Jersey City to attend. Meetings are held every Tues eve (6:30p for Fellowship - 7:00p for Meeting) at Michael Anthony's on the Newport Pier. Dinner is served, $30pp. Please RSVP to Sharon Weiss 201-424-5209 or email sweisslm@aol.com

Posted on: 2010/9/29 15:39

Re: New Rotary Club forming in Downtown/Waterfront Area

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/9/20 19:03
Group:
Registered Users
I attended the meeting last week. I have been wanting to join the Rotary Club for quite a while but most of the local chapters have daytime meetings which doesn't work with my schedule. The fact that this group meets in the evening is a big draw. I am glad I attended as I had the opportunity to learn more about the Rotary Club (they are so much more than I thought)
and met some really nice people of all ages and backgrounds who are already doing great things in the community. If you have been searching for an opportunity to contribute your talents to make a difference in the community please consider attending a meeting

Posted on: 2010/9/20 19:17

New Rotary Club forming in Downtown/Waterfront Area

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Local professionals, community leaders, and globally minded individuals are being invited to attend the organizational meetings of the new Rotary Club being formed in the Downtown / Waterfront area.
The JC Powerhouse Rotary Club is looking for Service minded men & women who want to learn more about Rotary Intl's local and global programs. COME MEET LOCAL SERVICE ACTIVISTS
Meetings are held Tues eves at 6:30 (fellowship followed by meeting at 7:00)
Michael Anthony Restaurant
- 502 WASHINGTON BLVD - NEWPORT PIER
RSVP: Sharon sweisslm@aol.com[/email]Resized Image

Posted on: 2010/8/29 18:49

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact