Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 105

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Rutherford - June 13, 2009 - Sweet Avenue Presents "Cupcakfest" with Liberty Humane Society
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/10 19:04
Group:
Registered Users
First, fix your signature Lara!!! Second, since this benefits LHS, I woulnn't consider this "Not Jersey City".

Posted on: 2009/6/10 5:02

Rutherford - June 13, 2009 - Sweet Avenue Presents "Cupcakfest" with Liberty Humane Society
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/9/3 23:20
Group:
Registered Users
So you may be wondering? what IS Cupcakefest? I?m here to tell you. Cupcakefest is a day of cupcakes and music presented by Sweet Avenue Bake Shop (that?s us!). This year we will be raffling off awesome prizes and collecting donations for the Liberty Humane Society in Jersey City, NJ. Liberty Humane Society is a shelter in an area that is easy to get to, with plenty of parking and room to grow. The shelter is managed by experts committed to ending animal overpopulation and irresponsible ownership. So what about the music? Our main draw is a great group of bands who plan on putting on an awesome show for you. All musicians are local to NJ/NY. The bands are: -Job Well Done -Kieran Hobler -Right as Rain -Diminishing Returns -Brian Keith & Kristina Capurso -Those Mockingbirds So what about the cupcakes? We?ll be giving out as many free mini cupcakes throughout the day as we can manage. And we?ll also have other cupcake-related activities throughout the day. More details about this as we get closer to the event. Also look out for some cute cupcake-themed gifts through our raffles.

Posted on: 2009/6/10 4:42

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017