Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
155 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 155

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Enos Jones Park.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
First of all I must state that I love baseball. I am very happy that the children of Jersey City get a chance to play in organized leagues. I am curious as to why the "announcers" of these games are allowed to blast the volume to Yankee Stadium levels. Just now a child with a squeaky voice was announcing a girls softball game. The volume was such that it was clearly audible 3 large blocks away. Mind you there were maybe 15-20 people actually watching the game.
Also, on my first trip to Enos Jones with my dogs the announcers were "reminding" us to clean up after our dogs. Why were there no announcements about people littering? It seems that littering is the second sport of choice at Enos Jones. Also, why no announcements to the skaters or the basketball players to take their trash with them? The skaters and basketball players simply toss their empty bottles, chicken bones, etc. over the fences surrounding their courts. Also, why are the skaters allowed to use stolen property as ramps etc.? The rink is littered with items obviously lifted from construction sites etc. I won't even start on the trash generated by spectators.
Disgraceful.

Posted on: 2009/5/17 22:40

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017