Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
150 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 150

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

The Jersey City Children's Chorus

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/12/15 5:27
Group:
Registered Users
Dear Jersey City families,

This is my first posting on jclist - so I hope that I am following the proper protocol.

I am a Classical pianist and music educator. For years, I have had a vision for a children?s choir in Jersey City. And so this Fall, I am embarking on the initial steps to making this vision a reality. As a preliminary step, I invite everyone to take a few moments to participate in a short survey, and/or to forward this email and survey to any families who may be interested in a chorus for children and youth. The results of this survey will help me determine desire and need for Jersey City families. I am also examining a number of potential locations, and considering factors such as parking and acoustics.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm ... B9wHtw_2fGlmgoDzfsQ_3d_3d

In the meantime, I will be hosting a short orientation session this Tuesday, October 14th, at 7p.m., at St. Paul?s Lutheran Church, 440 Hoboken Avenue, Jersey City (near Newark Avenue.) Parking lot is in the back, and you may enter the church through the back door. Children are welcome.

Thank you everybody for your time! Please feel free to email or call me with any questions!

erasmia

Jersey City Children's Chorus
Erasmia Voukelatos, Director
www.JCChildrensChorus.com
JCChildrensChorus@gmail.com
201-433-0880 office
917-402-9775 cell
201-433-3967 fax

Posted on: 2008/10/12 20:26

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username: