Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
154 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 154

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Tickets Issued for putting garbage out before 7pm
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/3/27 15:08
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Lo and Behold the city must be monitoring this website. Today around 5pm they issued several tickets along 8th. Street to buildings that had put their garbage to the curb before the allowed time of 7pm. Almost all cited buildings were larger multi-dwellings where the supers put the garbage out in bags only. (This is so they don't have to return to drag in the empty cans.) What annoys me more is that the bags will often break and leave a mess which does not get cleaned for a few days till the super returns. I have cleaned up several messes from the buildings on either side of mine. I normally don't mind doing it but they are paying these supers to do this work.

Weren't you the guy in some other thread complaining that the city shouldn't be bothering with pesky little "quality of life" issues like leash laws and trash being put out early, because there are more important issues to deal with?

Or is it just that you think the city should only enforce the laws you personally agree with, and not the ones you don't?

Just checkin' man!

Posted on: 2008/2/12 3:09

Tickets Issued for putting garbage out before 7pm
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Lo and Behold the city must be monitoring this website. Today around 5pm they issued several tickets along 8th. Street to buildings that had put their garbage to the curb before the allowed time of 7pm. Almost all cited buildings were larger multi-dwellings where the supers put the garbage out in bags only. (This is so they don't have to return to drag in the empty cans.) What annoys me more is that the bags will often break and leave a mess which does not get cleaned for a few days till the super returns. I have cleaned up several messes from the buildings on either side of mine. I normally don't mind doing it but they are paying these supers to do this work.

Posted on: 2008/2/12 2:46

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017