Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 114

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: If you know anyone at Metro Dogs (http://metrodogs.biz/)...

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/17 0:33
From JC, Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
I'd get the City involved to just enforce what is already on the books.

? 81-5. - Posting handbills or signs on public property.

A.
No person may paint, mark, write on, post or otherwise affix any handbill or sign to or upon any public property or structure without the authorization of the Traffic Engineer. Authorization shall be given only for the purpose of regulating, warning, identifying and guiding traffic.
B.
Property protected by this article includes but is not limited to traffic signal poles, traffic signal facilities, traffic signs, parking meters, utility poles, telephone pole trees, United States mail receptacles, letter receptacles, benches, bus shelters, vacant buildings, fences, bordering vacant lots, public buildings or any object affixed to or places thereon for public purposes or for the use of the public.
C.
Upon approval from the Traffic Engineer, construction contractors and utility companies may erect temporary signs at work sites to protect the public, equipment and workers.
D.
The City of Jersey City may post signs without notice to protect the public and/or employees from harm.

Posted on: 2012/8/18 13:29

If you know anyone at Metro Dogs (http://metrodogs.biz/)...
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/7 17:42
Group:
Registered Users
... please ask them to not put permanent stickers on all the lamp posts and other metal surfaces in Hamilton Park.

I understand fliers, magnets, etc advertising your company, but stickers that just don't come off is more like vandalism. I've noticed several people trying to pull them off without much luck.

I'll try sending them an email too. Just would like to keep the park looking nice.

Posted on: 2012/8/18 2:24

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017