Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
126 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 126

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Rental Agency Recommendation

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/5/27 17:44
Group:
Registered Users
If it is less than 10 minutes' walk from a Path station, PM or email me the details. I am looking to rent.

Posted on: 2009/8/20 19:07

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/11/23 2:34
Group:
Registered Users
Hi my name is Desi Daniels from Weichert Realtors on Grove St. based on the sheer volume of people who pass in and out of our office daily, I would think listing it with Weichert is a really good idea.

I will not belabor the point, I am sure you get that I'm a sales person and this is my business. But as an investor who has property to rent out myself I found that it was seamless and less aggravating then leasing on my own. Managing the appts., the no- shows, the credit reports, background reports etc. just becomes a bit much, Any way if you wanna talk through this feel free to call me. 201-333-4443 ext 140 ( you can get my cell from the front desk)

Posted on: 2009/8/20 17:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/8/28 13:19
Group:
Registered Users
I can't answer your specific question (i.e. I don't know of a good agency), but you may want to give craigslist a try. I've found my last two places on craigslist, and have been very happy with both. Plus, you get to avoid broker fees this way.

On the other hand, it'll probably be more work to do it that way (you'll have to show the place yourself, for instance), and there are also some inherent risks in dealing over craigslist.

Net, I'm probably not offering much useful information here other than to say I've had very good experiences as a renter using craigslist.

Good luck!

Posted on: 2009/8/20 16:56

Rental Agency Recommendation
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/12 14:54
Group:
Registered Users
I have a rental property that will be going on the market in the next month or so and was wondering which agency has the best reputation and performance in finding new tenants in the downtown area? The current tenant occupied the unit when I purchased the property so this is my first time trying to rent it out. It's a 2B/1B 1500sq/ft duplex in a brownstone. I was thinking of posting it on JClist / Craiglist but was not sure of the results it would produce.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

Posted on: 2009/8/20 15:51

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017