Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 151

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: He crashes car into fence, bites officer
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
"If I'm getting locked up I'm gonna go out in style".
Damn Im lovin that line, lol

Posted on: 2009/6/14 2:29

Greenville: He crashes car into fence, bites officer
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Cops: He crashes car into fence, bites officer

Saturday, June 13, 2009
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A Jersey City man who was bleeding profusely after crashing his car into a cemetery fence was charged with driving while intoxicated and after refusing to cooperate with police he bit one of the officers, officials said.

At about 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Elza A. Bullock, 26, of Martin Luther King Drive, was arrested at Ocean Avenue and New Street and charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and obstructing police, reports said.

Cops found the car lodged in the cemetery fence, but there was no one inside, reports said. Officers found Bullock on Ocean Avenue with a car phone charger in his hand and he was bleeding from the mouth, ears, head and face and seemed to have teeth missing, reports said.

The officers told Bullock he should get checked out by emergency medical technicians at the scene but he refused, reports said.

Finally, Bullock said, "I ain't going in no ambulance. If I'm getting locked up I'm gonna go out in style," and he became very aggressive with officers, who smelled a strong odor of alcohol as they subdued him, reports said.

While EMTs were trying to treat Bullock on a stretcher, he leaned and bit a cop's forearm, reports said.

Bullock was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment and he was issued summonses for DWI, for having fictitious plates, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving and failing to exhibit an insurance card, reports said.

Posted on: 2009/6/13 11:52

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017