Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
155 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 155

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: PSE&G schedule
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jc_dweller wrote:
Thanks. I'm not paritcularly thrilled about burdening a friend or neighbor with finding a parking spot on the coveted other side of the street for me, but it's lucky for you if you have someone who is willing to do so.

Dude, based on your original email, they would most likely not have to do anything, so you wouldn' t be burdening anyone. The point is having a backup plan, in case something unexpected comes up, right?

Put your car in a garage or parking lot for those few days and give yourself some peace of mind.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 20:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jc_dweller wrote:
Thanks. I'm not paritcularly thrilled about burdening a friend or neighbor with finding a parking spot on the coveted other side of the street for me, but it's lucky for you if you have someone who is willing to do so.

Dude, based on your original email, they would most likely not have to do anything, so you wouldn' t be burdening anyone. The point is having a backup plan, in case something unexpected comes up, right?

Posted on: 2015/9/18 19:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/8 3:24
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/9/18 11:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jc_dweller wrote:
Has anyone seen a specific PSE&G downtown street closure schedule online? I will be leaving my car unattended Sat-Mon and have some concern that they may install a "no parking" sign for over the weekend for the following week that I won't know about ahead of time.... They've actually already done my street, but is it REALLY over?

If it comes down to it maybe I can see if any of the workers in the neighborhood know ....

My best advice for this type of situations: make friends with a neighbor and develop a good relationship. Any time I go out of town, I make sure one or two neighbors have keys to my place and we make sure to exchange details on itineraries and such so we can mutually keep an eye on each other's cars, homes, apartments, animals, whatever the case may be.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 3:05

PSE&G schedule
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/8 3:24
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone seen a specific PSE&G downtown street closure schedule online? I will be leaving my car unattended Sat-Mon and have some concern that they may install a "no parking" sign for over the weekend for the following week that I won't know about ahead of time.... They've actually already done my street, but is it REALLY over?

If it comes down to it maybe I can see if any of the workers in the neighborhood know ....

Posted on: 2015/9/18 1:08

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017