Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
87 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 87

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Fulops former chief of staff still working in mayors office!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/19 17:35
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
In the scheme of things and reflecting on how JC government has worked for decades, this isn't a surprise. The guy is protected by Civil Service and JC probably had to do some budgeting dance to make way for his arrival in the new fiscal year (a guess).

What raised my eyebrow a bit was a reader's comment from the same article referenced by the OP. Could that possibly be true?

WeaReNoWHeRe 8 hours ago

Not only does he still work there, but he has received a raise since the incident. An investigation should be launched targeting those handling the budgets and authorizing raises. Personally, I would start in the Payroll Division. The director there is a real sneaky guy only out for himself and his pals next door.

All pay increases have to be approved by the Mayor's Office. All the Payroll Division does is cut the checks.

Posted on: 2014/12/6 20:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/1 22:03
Group:
Registered Users
I would not be surprised. Many raises were given out recently to staffers who worked for Steven. That is the way things have always been done and just because you call yourself a reformer, doesn't mean you are one. Mohammed Akil is a political animal always has been. He is not one of the few dedicated career professionals in city hall, far from it. The last thing he wants to do is go and sit at a desk at 30 Montgomery and work!! He will zero value to HEDC, but it was he choice. After all, it beats public works!!

Posted on: 2014/12/6 7:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
In the scheme of things and reflecting on how JC government has worked for decades, this isn't a surprise. The guy is protected by Civil Service and JC probably had to do some budgeting dance to make way for his arrival in the new fiscal year (a guess).

What raised my eyebrow a bit was a reader's comment from the same article referenced by the OP. Could that possibly be true?

WeaReNoWHeRe 8 hours ago

Not only does he still work there, but he has received a raise since the incident. An investigation should be launched targeting those handling the budgets and authorizing raises. Personally, I would start in the Payroll Division. The director there is a real sneaky guy only out for himself and his pals next door.

Posted on: 2014/12/6 0:58

Fulops former chief of staff still working in mayors office!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/1 22:03
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... _office.html#incart_river

There was no need for a transition. He wasn't moving to Mars, he was going to 30 Montgomery Street. What a farce. Mohammed is a bigot and he is allowed to not only keep his job, but car as well.

Posted on: 2014/12/6 0:36

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017