Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
210 user(s) are online (201 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 210

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bags of garbage finally cleared fom chris Columbus drive.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/12 14:04
Group:
Registered Users
Number is 201.432.4645.

Posted on: 2013/1/2 5:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyAveGirl wrote:
I often hear grumblings and complaints of jc on this board...I admit I sometimes join in. Here is finally a positive comment. I am sure if you have walked Chris Columbus Drive between Barrow and Grove in the past two months you may have noticed endless garbage not being cleared. a major street with such disgust is not acceptable or attractive to people visiting jc. I contemplated putting a community clean up on the board or just doing it myself. Saturday night I saw a jc incinerator truck, leaned in and told the salt truck employee about my CC Drie issue. He gave me a direct number, extension and name of who to speak to and said to call immediately and speak to Frank, ext 646. After a 5 min chat with Frank i was thanked for the call and told the trash bags would be removed the following day. To my surprise on Monday no more garbage bags on CC Drive. Next step call again and ask if they can clear the debree from the bags. Thank you Frank, I have learned an important lesson about action and our community.

what was that number?

Posted on: 2013/1/2 1:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
7/5 23:54
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyAveGirl wrote:
I often hear grumblings and complaints of jc on this board...I admit I sometimes join in. Here is finally a positive comment. I am sure if you have walked Chris Columbus Drive between Barrow and Grove in the past two months you may have noticed endless garbage not being cleared. a major street with such disgust is not acceptable or attractive to people visiting jc. I contemplated putting a community clean up on the board or just doing it myself. Saturday night I saw a jc incinerator truck, leaned in and told the salt truck employee about my CC Drie issue. He gave me a direct number, extension and name of who to speak to and said to call immediately and speak to Frank, ext 646. After a 5 min chat with Frank i was thanked for the call and told the trash bags would be removed the following day. To my surprise on Monday no more garbage bags on CC Drive. Next step call again and ask if they can clear the debree from the bags. Thank you Frank, I have learned an important lesson about action and our community.

You're not the only one who learned an important lesson here, thanks for the tip off. Maybe the street sweeper will get the rest of the debris.

Posted on: 2013/1/1 22:20
Get on your bikes and ride !

Bags of garbage finally cleared fom chris Columbus drive.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/12 14:04
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/1/1 20:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017