Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 99

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

New York Sports Club - Exchange Place
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/8 14:46
Group:
Registered Users
Got this email from NYSC yesterday - even if you are not a member, they will let you charge up, work out and shower for free if you were affected by Sandy. They just ask that you bring your own towel. I think that this is great and am really surprised that more gyms didn't do this. I went to the NYSC at Exchange Place today and a lot of people were there using the facilities and charging their stuff - definitely go if you don't have power and you can get there easily.

"We hope that you are safe in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. We wanted to let you know that we are working hard to get every NYSC club open and operating normally. Please call your club or visit MySportsClubs.com for the latest info before you visit.

ALL NYSC members are granted Passport Privileges

Until we get back on our feet, all NYSC members have privileges to use any club, at any time, at no additional cost.

Our doors are open to help anyone impacted by Hurricane Sandy.

All of our clubs are opening their doors to Hurricane Sandy victims allowing full use of our facilities. If you need to take a hot shower, charge your cell phone, or recharge your body with a stress-melting workout, our club is your club. Tell a friend. All we ask is that nonmembers bring a towel.

In the wake of the storm, we?re committed to providing a safe workout environment for all of our members. We appreciate your patience while we restore our facilities to working order."

Posted on: 2012/11/4 22:02

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017