Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: AT&T 4G LTE Coverage In Jersey City
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/18 2:46
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tghost wrote:
I'm currently with AT&T wireless and have been seriously considering shifting over to VZW. Up until recently, AT&T 3G voice and data have been pretty bad here in downtown Jersey City. I was informed by AT&T that they put a new cell repeater in neighborhood and the 3G signal has been noticeably stronger here.

Can anyone provide any feedback on how their AT&T 4G LTE speeds are in downtown JC? I'm thinking that if it's pretty good and considering that AT&T has boosted their 3G signal in the area, maybe I'll stick with AT&T after all. I know that VZW's 4G LTE coverage in this area is pretty good. I'm specifically interested in AT&T LTE reviews. Thanks!

You might be suffering from what I had. I have full LTE signal street level but almost no data and barely a bar or two "E" phone coverage only in my unit even next to the windows.
You probably need a microcell. It is a booster that connects to your internet router and needs to be placed by the window. I had to fight with AT&T to get it from them for free($200) The rep told me that she never saw that many microcells concentrated in one area. I told her that I am not going to pay for it since they could not provide the promised cell/data service, let alone a 3G and my personal fios had to subsidize the cell phone bandwidth.

Posted on: 2014/9/20 1:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey Journal 9/19/14 Business News, Notes :

AT&T adds 4G area

AT&T has added a new mobile Internet cell site in Jersey City. New coverage includes portions of Washington Street between Newport Parkway and Essex Street; Jersey Avenue from Bright Street to Montgomery Street; on Grand Street from Jersey Avenue to Grove Street and along Route 78 in the area.

The new cell site is one part of AT&T's ongoing efforts to expand its 4G LTE coverage. "As part of the Hudson County community, we're always looking for new opportunities to provide enhanced coverage," said J. Michael Schweder, Mid-Atlantic President, AT&T.

Posted on: 2014/9/19 16:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/2/3 3:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
What about Verizon LTE?

Posted on: 2012/9/18 17:42
I live by the river.

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/1/23 11:08
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks, that's really helpful. How about your call quality? Can you make and hold calls?

Quote:

CatDog wrote:
I've got AT&T 4G LTE and have never had any problems. Faster than my wifi, in fact.

Posted on: 2012/9/13 12:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
I've got AT&T 4G LTE and have never had any problems. Faster than my wifi, in fact.

Posted on: 2012/9/13 12:37

AT&T 4G LTE Coverage In Jersey City
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/1/23 11:08
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I'm currently with AT&T wireless and have been seriously considering shifting over to VZW. Up until recently, AT&T 3G voice and data have been pretty bad here in downtown Jersey City. I was informed by AT&T that they put a new cell repeater in neighborhood and the 3G signal has been noticeably stronger here.

Can anyone provide any feedback on how their AT&T 4G LTE speeds are in downtown JC? I'm thinking that if it's pretty good and considering that AT&T has boosted their 3G signal in the area, maybe I'll stick with AT&T after all. I know that VZW's 4G LTE coverage in this area is pretty good. I'm specifically interested in AT&T LTE reviews. Thanks!

Posted on: 2012/9/13 10:13

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017